[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>SJW tumblrina gets BTFO in an argument >resorts to ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1435776801699.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1435776801699.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>SJW tumblrina gets BTFO in an argument
>resorts to ad hominem and petty name calling

Why are women so incapable of handling the banter? They get butthurt so easily, it's like they stop developing mentally at age 12
>>
An argument is not supposed to be banter. Most "men" cannot discuss something rationally either, which is probably because most "men" are completely feminized to such a degree that they are hardly any different from women.

and that includes the majority of self-proclaimed robots.
>>
>>24564949
This is bullshit. My buddy and I can talk about shit all day in a rational way while disagreeing.

Religious people are worse than SJWs when it comes to having actual discussions.
>>
It's the same with normies. They legitimately think ad populum is valid. I shit you not.
>>
>>24564985
How would you know what rational means when you confuse making a point with "handling banter"?
>>
>>24565000
you do realize I'm not OP, right?
>>
>>24564997
Normie is an ad hominen
>>
>>24565031
So what is bullshit then? Men are not feminized because you and your buddy can have rational discussions?

It's good for you that you have someone to talk to, but it still doesn't change my mind.
>>
>>24565052
No it's an insult. Great difference there. You can insult without ad hom and you can ad hom without insult.
>>
>>24564949
>Most "men" cannot discuss something rationally either
You have a shitty opinion, and that's my subjective opinion.
I've seen numerous examples of what OP described and most if not all the time, the men were perfectly clear in their argument.

Then again, we all know the kind of guy going around /r9k/ typing shit like "men are feminized".
>>
>robot gets BTFO in an argument
>resorts to ad hominem and petty name calling

Why are robots so incapable of handling the banter? They get butthurt so easily, it's like they stop developing mentally at age 12
>>
>>24564835
It's just what SJWs do. It's fun to actually. Get em riled up and watch them flip out while they call you names.
>>
>>24565229
>I've seen numerous examples

Still doesn't change my opinion. Because quite frankly I don't think you understand what rational means.

>Then again, we all know the kind of guy going around /r9k/ typing shit like "men are feminized".

You don't "know" me, anymore than a worm knows about the bird preying on it.
>>
>>24564835
Every time my sister starts losing an argument she just viciously attacks the person's character. It's annoying.
>>
>arguing with some SJW
>she calls me an ignorant white troll
>I'm black
>she apologizes to me immediately but when we continue to argue she says she doubts I'm black
I guess in this day and age if you're black you must have certain opinions
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.