[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not treating yourself to a nice prostitute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: red-light-district.jpg (32 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
red-light-district.jpg
32 KB, 550x366
What's your excuse for not treating yourself to a nice prostitute every once in a while?

I'd recommend it to all of you.
>>
bump

come on robots, nobody has to be a virgin, find yourselves a willing romanian girl, do some blow with her and fuck her raw for about 2 minutes

>tfw chad for one night
>>
>>24564833
>fuck her raw for about 2 minutes
Nothing against banging hookers but thats tarded as fuck. Do you have a death wish?
>>
>>24564870
I'm drinking myself to death way before any STD could do serious damage, thanks for the concern though.
>>
>>24564833
>fuck her raw
found the retard.

I mean, you might not care about std, but aren't you disgusted?
It's like touching dicks with 100 other dudes.
>>
I used to then I caught genital warts.

Never again.
>>
>>24564888
>I'm drinking myself to death way before any STD could do serious damage
I completely understand being in a dark place but what happens if you come out of this a year or two from now and find something to live for? The only problem is now you have a terminal illness. If you're doing this you should get yourself checked and hopefully come out clean. Then continue with the whoring but with a condom and less drugs. We've all seen painful, horrible misery. That's why we're drawn to this pathetic hug box. But don't make choices that your future self with have to pay for. If anything you've got us, man. One day you might have more.
>>
>>24564757
It's illegal here.
>>
File: 1418035621468.png (72 KB, 1042x968) Image search: [Google]
1418035621468.png
72 KB, 1042x968
>>24564757

Can't cum unless I have fucked the girl 3 times. Just get shy and endlessly pound but can never finish.

>tfw you've faked an orgasm on a couple of occasions just so you can stop because you're getting tired
>>
Masturbation is free.
>>
>>24564947

Old guy here.

This guy is lying to you, it never gets better
>>
>>24564919

fugg :DDD.

I've been infected with HPV before.
Can I get re-infected? HPV should be genocided tbqh.
>>
>>24564947
Fuck off, you baby.
>>
>>24564919
Just freeze those fuckers off.

>>24564953
Where? US? Not all states. Plus who cares, you're not getting v& just for paying for pussy.

>>24564947
Thank you anon, I want to believe.
>>
>>24565042
Surely it has to? It can't stay this way forever right?
>>
>>24564757
>Encouraging degeneracy
>Wonders why everything is going to hell and functional relationships are completely impossible
Why? Because YOU are the problem. That's why.
>>
>the "I'm totally not a brothel owner" person is here again
hello there, long time no see
>>
I do have sex with prostitutes often. Feels good to live in a country with legal brothels.
>>
>>24564757
Sounds expensive
>>
>>24564757
It's illegal where I live. Don't wanna ruin my life for infested pussy.
>>
>>24565239
Oh, so that's the reason why functional relationships are completely impossible? Fuck off kiddo!
>>
>>24564757
>What's your excuse for not treating yourself to a nice prostitute every once in a while?
Because with my luck, it would be a cop.
>>
Because I'm not all that bothered by the lack of sex, it's the lack of intimacy that gets to me. And having to pay to have sex wouldn't make me feel any better.
>>
>>24564888
>I'm drinking myself to death way before any STD could do serious damage, thanks for the concern though.

trips of truth. I should probably start smoking as well btw
>>
>>24564757
Never paid for it, never will.
>>
>>24564979
I've been there myself. Not masturbating at all for a week or two really helps. You'll be so pent up that you'll blow in few minutes.
>>
>>24564757
the wife wouldn't like it, desu
>>
Some of you niggers act like prostitutes are the last hope on earth for y'all dicks to get into a wet hole (might be, who knows). Others act like it's some kind of act of utter humiliation to have to pay for it. I say y'all can all suck a dick. Every once in a while you should gather the niggers around and all go to the local whore-house with jay-z amounts of money and fuck every single whore you can before you bail and pass out. Of course the fun of going to the whore house is not only sex, but drinks/drugs, and everything else. I don't do that shit because I'm straight edge, but when I'm down there in the bowels of hell with the niggers and the bitches, I drink a little (not much because I'm manic as fuck so I hate getting drunk because I go fucking out of human control) and once did some speed and can't remember a single fuck

Maybe your only shot at not being a wimp forever might be to try and become an ignorant nigger (at heart) by fucking prostitutes, swallowing speed and growing more and more as a near-criminal.
>>
>>24565050
It doesn't go away
Once you get HPV you're a carrier for life even though you may not have warts
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.