[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should people who make less than 100k a year be allowed to have kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1448387832594.jpg (129 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1448387832594.jpg
129 KB, 563x364
Should people who make less than 100k a year be allowed to have kids?
>>
Should all inferior races be allowed to have kids? Or a quota?

Out breeding the one good race on the planet is bad.
>>
That's racists
>>
>>24564733
If they're white they better fucking breed because at this rate we're dying out to shitskins and nignogs.
>>
>>24564733
take 2

why, so they can pamper him so he can have a child's mindset forever?
>>
>>24564733
>be me
>born in Bulgaria
>Mother makes 400 euro a month
>Father is unemployed
>I am a NEET because the economy sucks

FUCK YOU! YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT BAD? FUCK OFF NORMALFAG!
>>
Science has shown that there is no such thing as race.
We essentially came from the same continent.
So if you believe in race
You are in fact... inferior
>>
>>24564824

>Slavic genes
>Complaining

Shouldn't you be teaching mathematics somewhere? All your shortcomings are your own bloody fault.
>>
>>24564733
No.
People who make MORE than 100k or have more than 100k in savings should NOT be allowed to have kids.
This way you solve the problem of inequality and get rid of scum like you.
>>
>>24564848

Noone calls it race anymore. It's called phenotypic differences now. Science consistently confirms race. Potato niggers take higher doses of gas to put them under, niggerniggers are mere prone to sickle cell, etc. etc..
>>
File: 1447229473323.gif (11 KB, 554x668) Image search: [Google]
1447229473323.gif
11 KB, 554x668
>>24564733
they should.
we need retards to clog up the job market so we can pay everyone less.
>>
>>24564867
>Born in Bulgaria
>be smart, have great grades
>about to enter college
>if i enter a Bulgarian college my degree won't be accepted in the west because shit quality of education
>the only way to go to a good college is to get full subsidy from a western college
>to do this i must be a borderline genius
>i'm not
>?
>GG

If i stay in Bulgaria for 5 more years i will fucking kill myself. There is absolutely no hope for this fucking country. It is impossible to find a job and the education is so worthless here. People with two diplomas struggle to find a job.

I must literally be a genius to enter a college every middle class western european idiot can enter.

Fuck my shit up Senpai
>>
>>24564824
Same here except im employed. My dads a worthless deadbeat so i help pay the rent while he sits around all day
>>
>>24564867
>implying that Bulgarians are slavs

kek
>>
>>24564733
absolutely not

p.s. fuck you hiroshima
>>
>>24564873
Im a povertyfag from a family of 7 kids dumbass. my mom and i work and my lazy useless dad sits at home doing nothing cause he cant keep a job. both of their IQs are in the 80s and the only way they have gotten by is through foodstamps and charity. Fuck you
>>
>>24564993
>and my lazy useless dad sits at home doing nothing
Stop supporting him. It's your fault.

>both of their IQs are in the 80s
I'm pretty sure yours isn't.

>and the only way they have gotten by is through foodstamps and charity
Irrelevant.

>Fuck you
No. Fuck you.
Why should only the rich be able to have kids?
How is that even rational?
I'm poor as well, but wishing you never existed?
Fuck you.
>>
>>24565109
this is a pretty good example why poor people shouldn't be allowed to have kids
>>
>>24565524

Name one reason for the children of rich people to be allowed to be rich.
>>
>>24565571
>>24565571
>Name one reason for the children of rich people to be allowed to be rich.
that's not what i'm saying, you're putting words into my mouth. i'm saying that poor people should not reproduce. reasons are pretty obvious
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.