[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this on campus. Should I go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Saw this on campus. Should I go?
>>
If you want to get raped, sure.
>>
File: 42423.jpg (127 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
42423.jpg
127 KB, 914x1091
what do you think brah?
>>
>>24564530
Yes you can find somone who hate niggers just as much as you!
>>
>>24564530
Definitely. Just be as autistic as possible and no one can say a word because you're just beeeeing urself.
>>
>>24564530
>special lunches
go for it op
>>
>guest speakers
>>
Be full of /mischief/ OP
>Turn up to be yourself club
>Don't be yourself
>>
>>24564530
>The Be Your(normie)self Club
Your choice, I wouldn't go though.
>>
>>24564571
Fucking this do it
>>
>>24564530
these kinds of places annoy me because what if someone is them selfs a chad. Are they not invinted.
>>
>>24564530
What school? Can I come?
>>
>>24564530
The inconsistent capitalization made me sick. I would take out a pen and correct it shamelessly.
>>
Dude this is like the start of an anime, join.
>>
>>24564530
>being a high schooler
Into the trash you go lad
>>
>campus

Anon youre still in highschool.
Underage b& get out.
>>
>>24564571
Normies would just say "Speak up, be yourself, just show who you trully are." or "Don't be shy, there is no shame in being yourself"

I love how these faggots don't even realize how contradictory these kind of statements are and it's hilarious.
>>
>'campus'
>kid level drawing/addressing tutors by mr/mrs instead of first name
choose one
>>
File: What You Should Do.jpg (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
What You Should Do.jpg
93 KB, 800x800
>>24564530
>Go to meeting
>Act like a massive prick
>Take like 10 sandwiches (or whatever they're serving) to take home with you
>When people bitch, tell them, "This is the Be Yourself Club, isn't it? Well, I'm an asshole. And I'm okay with that."
>>
Am I the only one who things that drawing looks adorable?

Anyway, you should give it a go.
>>
>>24565520
Tbf at my uni we refer to instructors as professor ___ or Dr. ___
>>
>>24564530
Don't say a word until half way through then start rolling on the floor screaming "I HATE NIGGERS" and attack anyone who tries to stop you
>>
You might meet some really insecure girls you can stick your meat popsicle in, so yeah
>>
>>24564530
judging by the artistic talent it looks like you go to school with 10 year olds
>>
>>24564530
Obviously, you should go
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.