[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women don't owe you anything Why? If I give a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: jake-gyllenhaal-fedora.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jake-gyllenhaal-fedora.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>women don't owe you anything

Why?

If I give a girl a loan, its reasonable to expect the money back.

If I take a girl on a date and spend 30 dollars on a meal, why is it so wrong to expect one fuck? Are normies saying that a girl's pussy is worth more than anything else she has to pay me with? Doesn't that woman are most valuable for their pussy?
>>
>>24564345
You don't have to pay. And she's paying you with her time and interaction if you want to look at it that way.
>>
>>24564345
You don't take a woman on a date unless she puts out. This is common sense. Oh, and if you tore that ass up she'll pay for your meal.

>2 0 1 5
The dick is the new pussy.
>>
File: 1358026276603.jpg (136 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1358026276603.jpg
136 KB, 500x720
>>24564462
But female time is objectively less valuable than a man's time? 77 cents on the dollar...
>>
>>24564462
>you don't have to pay
Then you have a 0% chance at fucking her
>she's paying you with her time and interaction
which doesn't cost her a single cent & she gets a free meal. Sorry, but money means more than her time and interaction.
>>
>>24564345
>encouraging premarital sex
Fuck off MGTOW reddit normie, you won't find supporters here.
>>
>>24564519
If it's not worth it, don't pay. There are guys willing to pay though. And you still will, because conversation with a chance of eventually leading somewhere is worth you paying. You just don't like it.

You can fuck girls for free btw. I do.
>>
>>24564549
bitch, I'm a kissless hugless handholdless touchless virgin. It would take me A LOT of money just to get a girl to poke me with her pinky.
>>
>>24564596
if youre really a kissless hugless handholdless touchless virgin then youre probably not having very many dinner dates now are?
>>
>>24564675
point? I'd still have to throw down a good amount of money only to get nothing in return. The entire dating game in general is a terrible investment. Better off going to /biz/ and playing meme stocks
>>
>>24564596

Can't imagine why you're single bro, you're clearly being yourself so should be drowning in pussy. Maybe you should try being a completely different person.
>>
>>24564719
I'm single because I lost the genetic lottery and was given 2/10 looks at best.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.