[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does friendship means for you? For me its the feeling that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pink guy.jpg (5 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
pink guy.jpg
5 KB, 302x167
What does friendship means for you?
For me its the feeling that I can speak with a person withouth the constant fear of being seen as creepy or saying something that could strike back in general

I respect pic. related for having courage....
>>
>filthy frank and h3h3 production spamming

4chan really turned to utter shit lately
>>
Feeling comfortable, not only that, invigorated by someone's presence.
>>
>>24564065
Well hes pretty much the personification of /b/ so its really not suprising
>>
friendship
noun
the emotions or conduct of friends; the state of being friends.
"old ties of love and friendship"
a relationship between friends.
plural noun: friendships
"she formed close friendships with women"
synonyms: relationship, friendly relationship, close relationship, attachment, mutual attachment, alliance, association, close association, bond, tie, link, union; More
a state of mutual trust and support between allied nations.
"because of the friendship between our countries, we had a very frank exchange"
>>
The relationship in which both people share values, so they are happy to team up helping each other pursue them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.