[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a girl being comfy. ... Stop thinking that... You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448636054286.jpg (453 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448636054286.jpg
453 KB, 1200x1600
Just a girl being comfy.

Stop thinking that...

You are proof that all men are pigs! Why must you be so perverted? GOD~!
>>
>>24563867
Why the hell would some woman sit like unless she wanted to be an exhibitionist and show her private parts to random people? And why is this kind of degeneracy allowed if men are taken in custody if they show their penis around.
>>
I wish someone would shoot her in the cunt with a slingshot.
>>
>white
>blonde

probably taken so many big black cocks in that little cunt. Pussy looks red and inflamed, must have just came back from the public bathroom where a juicy nigger dick tore her up. Sitting like that so the cum doesn't leak out of her defiled twat. Kek beta white bf beside her is probably noticing she's a bit distant and texting her white shit like "hey bb r u mad at me? wat did i do rong :("
>>
Steal her flip flops and tell me what they smell like
>>
Melbourne airport?
>>
How the fuck is that even comfortable?

Why do women sit like fucking contortionists?
>>
Butterfaces, m8. Their faces are too ugly, so they compensate by exposing the only thing men want to see in them.
>>
File: 1441583502045.jpg (90 KB, 567x567) Image search: [Google]
1441583502045.jpg
90 KB, 567x567
she knows
>>
>>24563867
its a lil extreme but whatever

a cool part about being a normal well functioning human being is that you can see stuff like this and not get triggered
>>
>>24563867
she looks old. ew.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.