[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can I get this cute girl at my work to let me sniff her feet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 570x530
how can I get this cute girl at my work to let me sniff her feet? Eventually I would like to lick them and massage them for her...
>>
I would like to know this too
>>
Just let them know up front you don't want sex. Girls like have beta orbiters around if the price is only getting their toenails painted.
>>
>>24563723
Casually mention you have experience as a massage guy, and that you specialize in foot massages. If she asks if you'll massage hers, you're if not then LATER (as in days) steer the conversation back to the subject of massages then offer it yourself. Don't seem like touching her feet is your goal, just seem like a helpful guy.
>>
>>24563911
won't she think i'm just trying to touch her up by massaging?
>>
>>24563723
sniffers and stinkfags are disgusting faggots that give the rest of the footbros a bad name
>>
>>24564107
no i'm a footbro too but what else do you do with feet? personally I'd like to lick them, feel them and maybe have her put them in my mouth.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.