[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are all females fucked in the head?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: what.png (570 KB, 849x622) Image search: [Google]
what.png
570 KB, 849x622
are all females fucked in the head?
>>
File: capitalism 101.jpg (1010 KB, 3112x3461) Image search: [Google]
capitalism 101.jpg
1010 KB, 3112x3461
>females think they aren't wage slaves to capitalism

top jej
>>
>>24563582
what's her fucking job
>muh lives
who gives a fuck, most people are trash
>>
>>24563582
>omg, she has a twitter picture that relates to sex in some way REEEE

Incredibly pathetic damn
>>
>>24563582
Yes, though since they're all fucked up I guess we should call it normal for women then?
>>
>>24563776
come on dude, what she's saying is that she's a bitch that enjoys her life and gets fucked by chads altough she knows that unconsciously she craves for some good honest beta affection
>>
>>24563810
actually what i got out of it is that she has a sexual dimension, as all functional people do, and that she has a demanding yet fufilling job

you see because im not robotarded i cant understand how thats bad, sorry
>>
>>24563833
> Hey look at me everyone I'm saving lives and important!!!
> Hey look at me I'm sexy, come get some Chad, but don't even think about it Poindexter

She's narcissistic as fuck, she clearly craves validation.
>>
File: Abbie_hoffman_steal_this_book.jpg (23 KB, 150x250) Image search: [Google]
Abbie_hoffman_steal_this_book.jpg
23 KB, 150x250
>you're either a wageslave or a NEET, no in betweens

It's not difficult to live freely and frugally. Half of us are autists that don't like going out to parties and clubs and shit so that's one way you save money.
>>
>>24563743
she's probably a midwife
>>
>>24564272
saving lives IS important tho
she doesnt say anything about "poindexter"
and if youre still shocked and appalled about social media being a thing that some people are overly into then you mustve been like under a rock or something for the past ten years
>>
>>24563582
/POL/ PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>/POL/ PRIDE WORLD WIDE
/POL/ PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>/POL/ PRIDE WORLD WIDE
/POL/ PRIDE WORLD WIDE
>>
>>24564272
Well yeah... Would you rather fuck Stacy or Gretchen?
>>
>females are spoiled

SOMEBODY

STOP

TEH

PRESS
>>
>>24563582
>Our lives are pointless
>B- but I save lives

Fuck off
>>
File: plese stop kiddo.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
plese stop kiddo.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>24564381
>showing herself as a whore, half naked
>where all of her family could see
she's a fucking whore! she's probably sucking chad dick in the morgue.
>>
No. You're just unable to comprehend that women are, in fact, completely unlike men in terms of psychology. And let me ensure you that you are more likely to be mentally ill that women, simply based on the fact you lack cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>24563582

>Birthed a million babies

Slut seems like she's getting a head start on that.
>>
>>24564706
>background photos or all photos on someone's profile is always 100% them

Nigga, some people have sunsets as their profile pictures and you'd be bitching about how the sun is so full of itself
>>
>>24563582
Shes has a fulfilling and useful job, probably in medical care. She's a compassionate human being that pursues her goals and interest, autists are just going to be upset because she pokes holes in the fedora Lord she's replying to comment.

This is how people should be, noble, kind, and standing up to the lazy and entitled.
>>
>>24565155
>Shes has a fulfilling and useful job, probably in medical care. She's a compassionate human

So she thinks at a young age. Most people used to.
>>
File: 1282346892390.jpg (23 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1282346892390.jpg
23 KB, 250x251
>>24565155
female amerifats detected
>>
>>24565197
Yes, most people think at a young age.
>>
>>24565155
>fedora Lord
you gotta love how women use this as a insult. They actually believe dudes wear fedoras here.
>>
>>24565498
I'm not a woman just because I don't share your opinion. This place used to contain rational thought and genuine discussion, now it's a shit posting hugbox.
>>
>>24563599
Warren Buffet is legit a really cool dude though. He hates rich people and lives like he did 50 years ago, he just doesn't need to worry about his health.
>>
I have a joke for you robots

1 out of 5 women suffer from mental illness

I guess the other 4 must enjoy it
>>
>>24565519
Nah, you're just actually a faggot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.