[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ do tell me >you meet a girl >9/10 objective, takes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: remove lefties.jpg (89 KB, 529x713) Image search: [Google]
remove lefties.jpg
89 KB, 529x713
/r9k/ do tell me
>you meet a girl
>9/10 objective, takes great care of herself
>smart, rightwing, likes politics, wants children and to settle down
> masters degree in STEM
>she likes you and wants to date you
>has ridden the cockcarousel, over 15 dicks inside her
Would you, tell me why not, if we say that she WON'T cheat on you ever and it' 100% sure she will stay faithful, is that a deal breaker?
>>
File: 50 cent court 3.jpg (2 MB, 4424x3280) Image search: [Google]
50 cent court 3.jpg
2 MB, 4424x3280
>>24563505
tell her that having fucked 15 guys is disgusting. just be honest about that one. it probably even bothers her. of course it's everyones free choice to fuck as manypeople as they want, but sex is fucking holy...
>>
If we're talking the hypothetical perfect girl for me, assuming she hasn't got any infections then no it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

She's my perfect girl, why would I pass that up because of my own insecurities. We all know deep down we only buy into the "pure virgin girl" meme because then she'll have nothing to compare against which hopefully hides our inadequacy.

If it was 15 black dicks, or even 1 black dick that would be a deal breaker for me. Same as if she had a kid of any ethnicity. Don't mind second hand stuff assuming you don't have to keep forking out for the previous owners modifications
>>
>smart
>rightwing
>>
>has ridden the cockcarousel,
>she WON'T cheat on you ever and it' 100% sure she will stay faithful
These are two mutually exclusive conditions. The question is invalid.
>>
My pride would get in the way. IMO, there's two ways to look at it:

1) She's become the person who has grown old, about to die, and now decides to look for a hospital to stay at because they will take care of her. It's a purely logical, rational and therefore non-emotional decision as she is not too picky about the hospital. Obviously, the better the equipment, the more likely she'll go for that one, not because she magically feeling tied to one of them. And desu, I don't want to be just a 'security measure'. The 'safe alternative'.

2) Even though she's a 9/10, I just don't like the idea of representing a desperate homeless person who is fine with eating leftovers out of the trash, even if those leftovers used to be high-quality products. That's maybe just me though, so idk.
>>
File: 1442739634213.jpg (100 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1442739634213.jpg
100 KB, 356x600
>>24563638
no niggers or trannies here
>>
>>24563505
not super political myself but honestly the rightwing thing is more of a turn off to me than her sexpast. i mean 15 is kind of a lot depending on age but shit ive fucked...a dozen women. at least. i feel like im forgetting at least one or two
>>
>>24563505
This situation is impossible to begin with. A girl whos had more than 3 or 4 cocks will have a very large chance of cheating on you unless you got the stones to keep the bitch on a leash.
>>
File: 4FjWknR.jpg (5 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
4FjWknR.jpg
5 KB, 200x193
>/r9k/ literally would not take a close to perfect girl because she's had dicks in her
This is some new level on insecurity right here, no wonder you guys are KV.
>>
If it was somehow guaranteed that she would never cheat then yes, the whole point of wanting a virgin is that they're more likely to stay faithful. Tbh I would be very paranoid though and constantly worried about getting keked no matter how much she tried to reassure me
>>
>>24563505
>smart
>right-wing
>15 cocks

Does not compute.
>>
>all these desperate robots thinking that a virgin would remain faithful to you

Top kuk.
>>
>>24563505
>100% sure she will stay faithful
What world do you live in?
>>
>>24563505
>>24564323
>>24564807
that's right, we all suck. you can leave now
>>
>>24563505
this is coming from a guy who only wants a pure waifu. i will actually let her get away with it if she is top tier and she it hot like you describer her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.