[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you spend 16 hours a day being productibve? Perhaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: wogif.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
wogif.gif
449 KB, 318x239
Why don't you spend 16 hours a day being productibve? Perhaps learning languages on memrise.

I understand you have to eat and use the toilet an other odds things, but 12-14 hours a day is reasonable.
>>
too lazy
>>
>>24563337
I'm teaching myself to program, but I can't do 12 hours on that. At a certain point your brain just stops being productive.

The remaining time is spent on this board, pretending to be mentally ill, and complaining about normies.

Also I know you're not a hypocrite OP, so how many languages are you fluent in?
>>
>>24563395
also, how many memes have you risen?
>>
>>24563395

Fluent in none, But I can read a Newspaper in Chinese, Dutch, German apart from the odd couple of words.
>>
google translate is good enough for me
>>
>>24563450
Creating memes is the most productive thing one can do. So I don't do it during my downtime.
>>
>>24563337
Fug, how does Memrise compare to Duolingo? Did Duolingo for a while but dropped it due to lack of motivation.
>>
>>24563337
>productibve
elaborate
how is wasting your time learning another language when you're not living in that country or have work related to said country "productive"?

You're just trying to make your weeaboo ass look better
>>
>>24563626

It's brilliant, it spaces out repetition perfectly for memory, and you can do 5 mintues whenever you want.
>>
File: R-182358-1202659480.jpeg.jpg (26 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
R-182358-1202659480.jpeg.jpg
26 KB, 300x256
i'm a lazy fuck
>>
>>24563639
Hmm not bad. Might have to give it a try, seeing as it has mighty Nihongo on it which Duolingo still doesn't.
>>
Because I sleep that much in a day and I also have to work eight hours, do the math.
>>
>>24563395
>At a certain point your brain just stops being productive.

This. All the condescending smart anons will say you're just lazy, but when you're legitimately stupid, your brain just can't keep straining after some point. It's literally getting tired.
>>
Career, money, skills, etc only matter in terms of getting girls. If you can't get girls anyway, what's the point?
>>
addiction to 4chen
>>
Neets aren't untapped potential

They are empty vessels where either potential never existed or where potential drained out of. You can't save us. If you want to help us at all then donate money into VR so we can have waifu AI to spend our time with.
>>
>>24563708
Its not about you being stupid. Its perfectly normal to burn out if you work too hard. Its perfectly normal. Studies have shown that with prolonged periods of working more than 40 hours a week, your productivity drops to the point where you'd actually get more done if you didn't bother doing any extra hours at all.

Anyone who thinks they actually do 16 hours of work a day is lying, or just not aware of how much time they spend staring at their desk.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.