[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Victoria Coren.jpg (186 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Coren.jpg
186 KB, 1200x1600
Why aren't you happy?
>>
>>24563266
because im miserable
>>
>>24563266
because
>tfw no gf

and because the robot limits my shitposting
>>
because you stopped posting those dope geography lessons man
>>
>>24563266
because im unhappy
>>
>>24563266
because females
>>
>>24563307
The sad thing about this is that the story he tells is one that implies he was her second choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQn3eOu8DF8

>Too long didn't watch

He dated Victoria Coren before and on one of the first few dates she sent him a long email about how she wouldn't be able to date him and how she found someone else. David Mitchell stayed in love with her for 2 years whilst she was in her other relationship. When that relationship failed she fell back with David.
>>
because I lost my vial of tweak and I'm coming down.
>>
>>24563266
I am though. I only come here for a quick giggle.
>>
>>24563334
It's like Peep Show in real life
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.