[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies are dumb and pathetic. Picture related, odds of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Picture-2-750736.png (29 KB, 730x358) Image search: [Google]
Picture-2-750736.png
29 KB, 730x358
Normies are dumb and pathetic.
Picture related, odds of being a virgin vs IQ.
>>
>>24563227
Lol this means normies are average, which we already know anyway.
>>
this doesn't surprise me much, but it does make me wonder why isn't high IQ selected for?

i can understand why low IQ isn't selected for, and i suppose high IQ doesn't necessarily make you any more likely to survive than someone with a moderate IQ. but that doesn't explain why high IQ is selected against in the same way low IQ is?
>>
>>24563227
>age 15 and under
That's like 90% of normies too, senpai.
>>
>odds of ever had intercourse
I understand what they're saying, but I don't like the use of the word "odds"
There are no odds. Either someone has had sex or they haven't. I'm just being a picky faggot though.

>>24563434
Because at that point you're either a pompous and pretentious faggot that nobody wants to be around or you dunning-kruger yourself into inescapable depression.
>>
>>24563434
>i suppose high IQ doesn't necessarily make you any more likely to survive than someone with a moderate IQ

Wrong. It does that far into the curve (~140 I'd say).

>why high IQ is selected against in the same way low IQ is?

One has so many ideas what to do with their time, sex/childrearing doesn't compare. Really.
>>
>>24563434
It's for ages 15 and under. My iq (government issued test) is 122. I've had plenty of sex (around 20 women). Didn't when I was 15 so I would have added to the low stat. The chart doesnt say much other than that average IQ mem and sligltly lower than average IQ women have sex sooner.
>>
>>24563550
>under

Read again.
>>
>>24563550
>It's for ages 15 and under
That's not what it says. It says "respondents age 15 and older"
>>
>>24563227
>at 130, moderately intelligent people are less desirable than literal retards

HAHAHHHAH HOLY SHIT
>>
>>24563564
>>24563558
Misread, senpai. Thanks. Took the other faggot who said that at his word.
They probably think too much about it.
>>
>>24563572
i'm sure it's not completely about their desirability.

i expect one reason the odds are lower is because they lose their virginity later in life, due to anxiety or study. lots of nerds are like that.
>>
>>24563610
>lose their virginity later in life

The pic says 'of *ever* had', regardless of age.
>>
>>24563644
yeah but if you take a sample of people and half of them haven't lost their virginity YET, that is going to lower the overall odds.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.