[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can normies read minds? Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1
File: 739-74445.jpg (34 KB, 295x553) Image search: [Google]
739-74445.jpg
34 KB, 295x553
Can normies read minds? Discuss
>>
>>24563126
what the fuck is this stupid picture? Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>24563140
Where do you think she'd look for the ball? Your reply makes me think you'd get it wrong, faggot. Also, you're like 18 if you don't know this test.
>>
>>24563140
not in the name field though
>>
>>24563140

it's an autism test or so I've heard

they would not separate their own knowledge with Sallys knowledge, so they would assume that Sally knows that the ball has been moved to the box
>>
Possibly both.

She'll look at the basket first. If it's not there, she'll look around, then in the box.
>>
All people can read minds.
>>
>>24563153

Depends on if she's autistic or not.
>>
>>24563126
She'd look for it in the box?? Ann put it there
>>
In my pants?
>>
>>24563193
Hopefully you're joking. Assuming you are anyway.
>>
Sally can look at these balls.
>>
>>24563203
fuck you
why would she look in the basket if it isn't there??
Sally is being tested for retardation.
>>
>>24563126
Look at the basket in the third and in the last picture. Sally could know that there is no ball in the basket.
>>
>>24563223
Sally doesn't know it's in the box.
>>
She would look for the ball in the basket because that's where she put it. When Ann moved the ball to the box, Sally wasn't present at the time, as she was taking a walk. Since Ann never told Sally the new location of the ball, Sally would look in the last place where she knew the ball was which happened to be in the basket.
Tricky though, I almost said the box.
>>
>>24563223
Again, assuming you're baiting. But Sally doesn't know the ball was moved. This is a test goven to children to see if they're retarded and if you're serious, you failed.
>>
>>24563235
You wouldn't notice that kind of detail if you weren't an autist.
>>
>people arguing over an autism test from the 60s
The correct answer is the basket, you faggots.
>>
>>24563243
But what if she guessed that Ann moved the ball because Ann is a little bitch? Isn't it more likely for Sally to know her friend?
>>
i would have said the box, am i autistic?
>>
>>24563126
I believe this is a test infants/children master around the age of 3-5 when they start to perceive what they are and know is different to what other people are and know. AKA sense of the individual
>>
>everyone in thread dodges OP question
You all failed the autism test.
>>
>>24563259
>>24563165
>autism test

How is it a good test?
Don't autists usually have a higher ability to reason through logic?
Wouldn't this mean being able avoid falling for the historian's fallacy in this problem?
>>
>>24563273
Probably. The test is used to diagnose children.
>>24563272
Only an autist would think this
>>
>>24563293
Never post an image more interesting than your own post.
>>
>>24563294
Autists are good with a different kind of logic.
>>
>>24563273
Autism is just a ridiculous positivist label for strange people. It's underlying assumption is the existence of normies. Not trying to hurt you >>24563255 :^).
>>
>>24563126
the real question is why must they place the ball in a container at all
>>
>>24563327
So it doesn't just roll away.
>>
>>24563294
>Don't autists usually have a higher ability to reason through logic?

No, that's just what your mom told you to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>24563339
a motionless object will remain motionless, unless influenced by a force.
flat ground, no other forces in sight. even i knew the basics when i was a kid
>>
>>24563389
>round planet
>flat ground

Okay, buddy.
>>
basket
>>
>>24563394
please be memeing
>>
>>24563389
You are assuming it is a perfectly round ball on a perfectly straight surface.
The ball could just roll away.
>>
Normies will say she looks in the basket because she put it there
Autists will say she looks in the box because the obvious bump showing that the ball is in the basket is not there anymore
>>
>>24563389
an outside force?
You mean like that faggot who moved the ball anyway even when it was hidden?
>>
>>24563376
Balls roll for some reason sometimes. Slightly off balance ground, too minor to tell. Ball isnt 100% even. Draft. Come on, faggot.
>>
>>24563389
Yes, that's nice, great that you can parrot Newton's first.
But this only applies in an idealized perfect world.
>>
So let's say Sally left the ball sitting on open ground. Ann then taps the ball, putting it in motion. In Sally's autistic mind, would she assume that was evidence of ghosts?
>>
No. That's just evidence of Ann being a cunt.
Everyone knows ghosts are real anyways you fag.
>>
>>24563126
I feel like this is designed to fuck with autists, like, you can _clearly_ see from the outside if the ball is in the basket or not.
And people wonder why diagnoses have gone up.
>>
This is literally a test for young kids to determine their state of mind, you fucking autistic shits.
It is not to detect autism.
>>
>>24563165
The test is meant for children. Children under a certain age say she will check the box.
>>
>sally playing basketball
confirmed for BBC loving coal burner
>>
>>24563165
I'm autistic and I said basket

What now, test?
>>
Why did Ann put it in the box anyway is she autistic?
>>
>>24564864
Because Ann is a cunt.
>>
>>24564315

Wouldn't she check the box though? That's where the ball is.
>>
>>24563126
To be honest that's a stupid picture. Without knowing anything, you'd say the basket while some tard? autist? would say the box because that's where Ann put it. BUT that ignores any background information. Such as what if Ann is a know thief? If Sally comes back, and if Ann is a notorious thief, she would check the box first anyway. But that also assumes there's no other places for Ann to hind the ball if she were indeed a world renown thief.
>>
>>24563294
>don't autists have better ability to reason with logic?
I want anon to go to a special class in his school.
Here's a test for you anon:
>autistic 13 year old kid gets his toy taken away from him
>gets told he will have it back in 5 minutes if he doesnt jump anymore
Will autistic kid: (A) think and reason logically and decide that it is best to stop jumping and wait 5 minutes
Or
(B) cry and jump even more while attempting to hit everyone in sight and yelling and knocking shit over in a fit of yard rage
>>
>>24564923
she left it in the basket and she doesn't know ann moved it.

it's not sally who is being tested, it's you.
>>
>>24563126
Maybe Sally thinks Ann is a right bitch and assumes that Ann would fuck with her shit while she's gone.
>>
>>24563294
Autistic people generally reply that Sally will look in the box. I don't know why; that's just the way it works.
>>
>>24563126
It's in the box you dumb bitch. If she didn't anticipate that cunt fucking with her ball, she's a fucking retard.
>>
>>24563126
depends on how old the person answering that question is.
>>
>>24563126
I thought sally will check the box because she will see the ball is missing from the basket.
am I autist?
>>
>>24564923
Sally would first check the basket because she there is reason for her to believe that the ball is there. She doesn't know Ann has moved the ball from the basket to the box.
>>
>>24563126
In the basket due to her own personal ignorance of it being placed in the box.
>>
>>24563126
I don't understand. Ann clearly puts the ball in the box. So why wouldn't Sally check the box? Is this some joke
>>
>>24565137
>>24565173
black haired girl put the ball in the box thats where the ball is thats where sally would look
>>
>>24565159
If you trust some chink cunt to not move your ball, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>24563126
>Autists don't realize she will look all over the fucking place for that ball
lmao
>>
>>24565201
>all over the place
>she's in some sort of cell with nothing but a basket and box
>>
>>24563126
>Ann then puts the ball in the box
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.