[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some creative ways to go out? I've got a bit over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1446680393893.jpg (61 KB, 423x951) Image search: [Google]
1446680393893.jpg
61 KB, 423x951
What are some creative ways to go out? I've got a bit over a thousand dollars. I'm pretty done with life, so I just think i wanna go hard as fuck and then die. I'm thinking of saving up a bit more money, then holing up somewhere and just doing as many drugs as possible. I'll keep a gun on me or something so if I ever run into trouble with the law I can just off myself quickly instead of ending up in prison.

Sound good? Any recommendations? I plan on doing DMT at least once before I finally die.
>>
great pic op
>>
Save up for an ayahuasca retreat in Peru. After that you probably won't want to kill yourself anymore though.
>>
Just do a shit ton of drugs, then save $100. If at the end of your drug spree you still want to die, buy a helium or nitrogen tank, CPAP mask, and something to fasten it with [exit bag]
>>
>>24563127
Do this I watched a special about it and it looks pretty sick
>>
File: DCSS.jpg (92 KB, 660x343) Image search: [Google]
DCSS.jpg
92 KB, 660x343
>>24563127
>ayahuasca retreat in Peru
Why the fuck would I do that? Why do the same substance just in some "mystical" location. Sounds like a dumb and overly manufactured experience and a retarded tourist trap. I would rather just go sit on my balcony and do it.
>>
>>24563185
This. These "retreats", led by "shaman", are just a way for natives to scam rich white people who don't know a god damn thing about anything out of their money, when they could just as easily buy some DMT online for a shit ton less.
Pro tip: psychedelics don't make you feel better, they don't do anything but get you high for a little while. Anyone who puts any stock in the idea of psychs curing them of depression, is in for a rude awakening, when they come down, and the initial few days of feeling pretty good goes away, and they're back to where they started, bummed out and ready to die.
Nothing will make you not depressed, either suck it up or eat a bullet.
>>
>>24563185

I would try asking people who've done ayahuasca at home, or with a local shaman, who have also gone to peru. And see if they tell you it's a pointless, manufactured tourist trap. I tried it at home to see how sick I would get before spending 2k on a trip. The experience in peru was completely different and I will spare you the cliches like "life changing". Can't compare it to lsd, dmt, or anything else I've done. It was better, and worse... Up to you.
>>
>>24563262

Personally, I made some serious life changes after my trip, that are still effecting me today. Again, up to you, your mileage may vary. At the very least, talk to people, and then make up your mind.
>>
>>24563282
>dmt
Are they not the same?
But yeah, LSD and shrooms and all the other random RC psychedelics i've done made me almost definitely want to kill myself.

This was years ago though, and I haven't touched any psychedelics since then. I've changed a bit as a person, i'm not so worthless anymore, so I wonder what it would be like if i tripped again.

I plan to, but I have 0 friends so I'm not sure how to go about that. A few of my coworkers keep asking me to hook them up with drugs, but I don't have any connections, or any friends, at all. They don't realize that they are the only people I talk to that aren't my parents.
>>
>>24563303
Do you think, maybe, it's because you took a vacation to Peru and still feel pretty stoked about it? Do you think, maybe, you'd have come back feeling just as jim-dandy, had you just gone to Peru and done normal Peruvian things, without doing drugs?
>>
>>24563303
*affecting
:^)
>>
File: 1444775171427.jpg (102 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1444775171427.jpg
102 KB, 595x842
step 1: expand your threshold of pain through cardiovascular respiration, mindfulness meditation and discipline in art/scholastics
step 2: find god, lose him in confusion.
step 3: write a manifesto. set yourself on fire.

creative in the act itself, not in comparison to other forms of suicide.
>>
>>24563316

I'm not an expert on the chemistry. I know that the jungle juice contains MAOIs that you wont get from a dmt bong hit. I know from experience that cielo and caapi aya produce different effects even though the active ingredients are similar.

>>24563317

Well, I did a lot of traveling and camping before, and still do. So I'm not sure I gained anything solely from the novelty of the trip. But it's possible.
>>
>>24563317

Also, I didn't return with a "jim-dandy" feeling as you put it. I felt pretty shitty about a lot of stuff afterwards. Shitty enough to make changes in my life.
>>
>>24563317
I took shrooms, manage to get past my ex-gf permanently, and killed my yearlong anxiety.

I don't really like hippies, but eh it can go either way to be forthright kindred
>>
>>24563047

make yourself a binge cocktail anon. you have the funds, so you can get some of the more obscure stuff from indian online pharmacies

heroin or opioid analogue RC
ethylphenidate
pentobarbital
sildenafil RC analogue
beaker and burner
syringes
distilled water

pretty much just do speedballs and then go out with a bang on heroin and pento
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.