[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be high school student >campus has the hs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: lego.png (556 KB, 391x749) Image search: [Google]
lego.png
556 KB, 391x749
>be me
>be high school student
>campus has the hs and college departments merged
>notice this college cutie last month
>she starts noticing me too
>up until now she glances at me then either looks away swiftly or bow her head down every time we see each other

How do I approach her /r9k/? And what does her behavior mean?

I want to be with a qt3.14.
>>
>>24562774
What kind of third world shit tier college is merged with a high school?
>>
>>24563077
At my high school, there were a small number of college courses you could take taught by professors at the college near the high school.

It was a shit college but that's beside the point. It was a good service for the high school students. When I began college, I was almost second year because of all of the credits I brought in with me.
>>
>>24562774
try to make a joke, something like
>you dropped something
>your panties
>>
>>24563100
There's this thing called Dual Enrollment too y'know
>>
>>24563112
Yeah that would be the name for what I had described.
>>
>>24563108
or ask her if she likes coffee, and if she says yes ask her if she wants to drink some with you at a cafe
>>
To really help you, you first have to answer this.

Are you a Chad?

If yes, do literally anything and you will get her.
If not. Fuck you, you're stuck with your hand.
>>
>>24563122
Except you don't have to actually go to a fucking college to do it
>>
>>be me
triggered
>>
>>24563137
Maybe you didn't, but there are more ways than one for it to be done. It depends on the proximity of the two places. My high school had several buildings. The college was right next door. It was just another building over. It's not like they were busing us over there jackass. Consider the fact that everywhere isn't exactly like you assume it is.
>>
>>24563149
hahaha faggot
>>
>>24563136
I'm not a chad. What can I possibly do though?
>>
>>24563753
If you're not a Chad, I'd suggest going to /gif/ or somewhere else and fapping. That's all you can hope for anyways.
>>
>>24563753
ask her out you moron
>>
>>24563768
Eh, I'm not really handsome but I'm pretty good looking. She also glances at me and quickly looks away whenever we happen to see each other.

>>24563779
I'll try. I fear that she'll just laugh at me though.
>>
>>24564032
>I fear that she'll just laugh at me though.
Not only that, she will tell all her friends and classmates etc. Word spreads fast. And before you know it you're that creep that hit on her. She will probably even make the story about your approach little saucier. Oh yeah, approach her. Liek totally.
>>
>>24564128
I don't know man.

There's tons of girls I noticed that glances at me. Some of them are pretty cute too. I can't believe it actually.

On the other hand, what you said is possible.
>>
>>24563768
Don't fap, channal the sexual frustration into self improvement, personally the times of life preening are the times when I change the most in the direction where I want to go.
>>
>>24564227
Mate everyone "notices" that. I notice that and I'm legitimately ugly(shit facial structure) manlet. It's not true, just your brain trying to save you from going insane. So it's trying to make you think you are desired by someone. But chances are since you are on /r9k/ you're not. If you really were quite handsome you would have had a girlfriend already.
>>
>>24564255
Nah, I'm just oblivious and too scared to go for a girlfriend because I'd rather play video games all day. I'm thinking of changing the status quo though.

Seriously though, it's noticeable, some girls even say hi to me and when I stare at them they can kind of do that thing where they fix their hair and stuff. Not kidding here.

>>24564254
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>24562774
Of all the pathetic fantasies of high school nerds, the saddest is the belief that looking at someone constitutes a relationship.

One of two things happened.
1. She wasn't looking at you but at something in your general direction, and then just turned away, without noticing you at all.
2. She was just looking around and saw this weird guy staring at her and got scared.
>>
File: Ford.png (128 KB, 304x324) Image search: [Google]
Ford.png
128 KB, 304x324
>>24564353
Hmm. Do you watch Gravity Falls? I kind of look like pic related but with a round facial structure and a normal nose instead.

Females seem to dig the thick hair. Not to mention the fact that I'm intelligent. Which is a plus.
>>
Can anyone suggest as to how I approach her? Do I just walk up to her and strike up a conversation? What topic would it be and what if her friends are there?
>>
File: 1367636326869.jpg (5 KB, 256x273) Image search: [Google]
1367636326869.jpg
5 KB, 256x273
>>24562774
go for her with confidence.

>>24564254
10x this.
>>
>>24564892
>confidence
How? Example? I think she's really cute.
>>
>>24564387
You have gray hair? You know the people who fawn over him & Stan are 90% gay males?
>>
>>24565066
It's black.

>90% gay males
I don't visit the site but, Tumblr my friend.
>>
Jesus, you have everything you need to start swimming in vaginas but you're too scared to just fucking try something. You're pathetic.
>>
>>24565060
Be sure that you want her and trade contacts so you can get to know each other.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.