[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Dan be the next Elliot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: dan the man.jpg (127 KB, 1595x898) Image search: [Google]
dan the man.jpg
127 KB, 1595x898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2JhCoq6u1w

He just discovered the game and the concept of approaching women. Right now he feels good because approaching is a whole new world, he really believes he will have sex with beautiful girls, like all the socially inept autists who once started game.

He clearly has sociopathic / narcissistic tendencies:

When he was younger:

- He was never loved during childhood
- The distress of his siblings was enjoyable
- He threw a cat against a wall

Now:

- He has a sense of delusion about himself (I'm a rockstar, I'm in the top 10%, I am really good-looking, look at my beautiful body)
- He is aware that he's perceived like a creep but when he approaches anyway.
- He's restraining himself from jumping on them.
- He grabbed a girl and tries to kiss her because he was deluded enough to think she was feeling the same horniness as him.
- A girl is scared and walks away, he just sees it as a success because he approached, he doesn't care she was scared as fuck. It's all about him. And he starts screaming and singing out of joy.

On the one hand, it's good to see him happy, trying to be better and be proactive, but it's just a matter of time before he becomes bitter about the whole experience. What will happen then?
>>
>>24562141
He seems like a pretty cool dude tbqh family.

10/10 would do hobbies with.
>>
>>24562141
He's delusional af but I don't think he means any harm. He's just naximum autismo
>>
>>24562680
For the moment yeah. In one of his vids he says he doesn't understand why women aren't attracted to him because he's good looking, healthy, etc. He's harmless now because cold approaching makes him feel good. He still believes a whole new world is opening to him, which puts him in a good mood. But the downfall will eventually come.
Let's see what happens after hundreds of rejections. He may start a new hobby / obsession, for the best, or he can become bitter and more aggressive.
>>
>deep manly voice
>masculine face and defined jaw
>looks tall

Nah I think he actually has potential. Plus he seems like a genuinely nice/caring person, not cynical at all. He'll probably sort himself out eventually and get a decent gf/life.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-03-18h28m31s497.png (177 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-03-18h28m31s497.png
177 KB, 640x480
>>24562784
I like the guy. He is like me. But I fugired out how to get pussy.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
I am loving dan right now
>>
File: 1441284256293.jpg (35 KB, 389x378) Image search: [Google]
1441284256293.jpg
35 KB, 389x378
>>24562141
45 seconds in and this happens:

>I looked looked looked looked looked at her eyes until she looked away because I have like... I have massive dominance right now - testosterone, right, dominance. So like no one has more testosterone than I have.

This guy is hilarious.
>>
Dan is the man! Fuck all these cvcks that use online dating. Before that's how you would meet women even though you wouldn't exactly do it as Dan :)
>>
Guy reminds me of Buffalo Bill. Definitely not the average scared virgin, really the sort of guy who'd be a normie if he wasn't insane.
>>
>>24563190
He allegedly had sex with at least 10 women (one of them allegedly had 13 orgasms). I think he's lying in this vid. Anyway, here's when he's adressing to his fellow robots:

https://youtu.be/kj7DVDtIbtw?t=1748
>>
File: 1448575575719.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1448575575719.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
>dat massive brow ridge
neanderthal as fuark
>>
I use to do that thing where you would look at a girl and keep eye contact. It's important to never break the contact with your eyes and look away. Always look back at her, even if she caught you looking at her. I don't follow Pick up artist stuff or know the stupid psuedo science of it or terminology, I just know from my college days of being alpha that it worked pretty good when you stare and don't break the stare when interacting with females. Also give a sly smile too, they love that shit.
>>
>>24563274
he's 6'3. Typical face of acromegaly.
>>
Hi five? Damn! Homeboy is lost.
>>
that motherfucker look like a 80's serial killer
>>
Is he virgin? What's his age?
>>
>>24563674
He says he had sex with at least 10 women. But I don't really believe him, unless it was with hookers.
>>
american psycho part 2: the day of autism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_eSV5tNL58

His first video in 2013. The guy has been homeless in skidrow. Wishing him all the best.
>>
Any fembot wanting to have sex with this superior framed high test alpha male? You could make him so happy. He needs you fembots.
>>
My gym teacher in 6th grade used to look exactly like him and talk like him. He had a fake tan and was buff and would hit on pretty much anything but never got anywhere. All the women called him creepy. Women can tell when you're being fake as fuck and you're a bitch pretending to be alpha.
>>
I want someone like him. I'm gay tho so it makes it that much harder for me. Less choices.

The reason I want someone like him is because anyone with social values or plays the game society has laid out is a turnoff to me. Anyone like him is just a hedonist who doesn't understand society's fucked up ways, and in many ways, I'm just like him. But I've reached the point of no return where I understand society's ways but cannot "unknow" them. I'd help this dude get what he wants if he was into guys by giving him my dick and letting him play with it.
>>
>>24562141
holy fuck this guy is scary
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.