[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't u date single moms with teenage male kids? specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: peppay the froggo.png (18 KB, 819x460) Image search: [Google]
peppay the froggo.png
18 KB, 819x460
why don't u date single moms with teenage male kids? specifically gamer kids? u can just sit around and play vidya while she's not home, theres garunteed to be chocolate food in the house ! like y not srsly?
>>
Because I'm 20 and I don't want to hang out with some 16 year old playing games then go into the other room and fuck his mom.
>>
>>24562142
whats wrong with that? you can actually use the phrase "I fucked your mom" when he reks you and be serious about it
>>
>>24562150
TOP FUCKING KEK
HOLY SHIT GREATEST THING IVE SEEN IN YEARS
>>
>>24562156
Are you the 16 year old
>>
>>24562162
why the fuck would anyone want some fucking overweight shutaway slob fucking theyre mum u dumb cunt
>>
>>24562168
I'm not an overweight shutaway slob ; _ ;
>>
File: pepe sad.png (65 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
pepe sad.png
65 KB, 228x221
>>24562174
sorry lad :/
didn't mean it
>>
I did it once and meh... The kid was always on me asking question and stuff. I never realized how annoying teenage males are slap in the face worthy.
But if the kid likes you, the mom is all yours, you'll have all you want, sex and stuff included. She bought me a limited serie dolce gabanna tshirt for 500 bucks once just because i brought some games to her kid and he peed himself of joy over it.
>>
because she doesnt want me and as a plus she thinks im a stalker now, while i am clearly not

>this never happened before
>just want to sink under the ground in shame
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.