[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you accept this girl as your gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Would you accept this girl as your gf?
>>
>girl
wew lad
>>
File: 1446338916445.jpg (20 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1446338916445.jpg
20 KB, 211x246
>Absolute atrocity of an attempt at drawing eyebrows
>facial piercings
>tattoos
>obvious manface
>>
>>24562112
If it means that there would be someone that will be happy to see me, yes.
>>
>>24562112
>girl
son you blind
>>
>>24562112
(-):
Too much makeup
Tattoo(s)
Piercing(s)

(+):
Wheelie
Penis

Overall:
No.
>>
File: 1424809446872.jpg (96 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
1424809446872.jpg
96 KB, 399x600
>that face when no wheelie girlfriend
>>
>>24562476
Jesus Christ, those skinny legs.

How is that pretty?
>>
>Tattoo.
Sure sign of a low teir slut.

No.
>>
She still wants a Chad. They all do.
>>
I can look past a person's disabilities, that's not her fault and it doesn't tell me who she is as a woman.

But those attention whore piercings and her choosing to have a tattoo as a woman tell me everything I need to know.
>>
>tattoo
Automatic no for me.
>>
>>24562503
Delicious legs more like it.
>>
>>24562650
How are they delicious?

Explain.
>>
you wouldn't have worry about pleasing her sexuality
>>
>>24562665
Not that guy, but they just are. I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>24562503
who said anything about pretty

also i hope you realize why are they that way
>>
>>24562112
She has a very sarkeesianesque nose.
Anyway, a girl in this position wouldnt really want to have sex, and think of all the practical issues associated with the chair.

On the other hand, she will be faithful, because few people will make attempts at her and because its not like she is going anywhere alone.
And you can get a job as her caretaker, basically being paid by the government to be with your girlfriend.

I think I would. The pros overweight the cons for me, and I am not exactly in a position to be picky myself.
>>
>>24562112
>dem feet
YES
>>
File: austin.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>24562112
THAT'S A MAN BABY
>robot picks me up
What's with you guys and posting trannies?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.