[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/zbg/ Zoidberg General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
File: zoidberg453.gif (89 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg453.gif
89 KB, 500x375
Male virgins only.
Let's discuss why our sexual market value is so low.
I'll start:
>unemployed
>mild acne
>patchy, underdeveloped beard
>only interested in computers and video games
>introverted and anti-social
>edgy political opinions
>average yet slightly skeletal body
>no aspirations
>no friends
>>
>introverted
>intellectual
>interests in video games
>over weight
>poor
>live with mom
>poor self esteem
>>
>>24561937
>>intellectual

This is not a reason for your being a virgin.
>>
>>24561937
How are you an intellectual?
What is an intellectual?
>>
>>24561937
>>intellectual
>>interests in video games
>>intellectual
>>poor
>>intellectual

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>24561929
Ugly, boring, and unrelatable.

There's no sense in me being in the sexual market, so I just left.
>>
File: 303bacf6.png (200 KB, 650x448) Image search: [Google]
303bacf6.png
200 KB, 650x448
Did you forget about Marianne? Zoidberg does have a girlfriend.

A cutie one too.
>>
File: zoidberg.jpg (43 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
zoidberg.jpg
43 KB, 580x326
>>24561962
The last few seasons aren't canon.
It was a pretty good episode though.
>>
>>24561949
Everyone who knows how to use the internet consider themselves intellectuals now - It's basically a meme
>>
>>24561946
every female i have ever dealt with hasn't been the slightest bit interested in anything i could converse with them about. being intelligent is not a turn on. at best i scoffed at and at worst i am totally ignored.
>>
>>24561969
What? How are they not canon?
>>
File: quartz.jpg (30 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
quartz.jpg
30 KB, 500x375
>>24561989
Just because you have unconventional interests doesn't mean you're an intellectual.
My interests aren't normal and I consider myself an idiot.
>>
>>24561989
Maybe they are more intelligent than you and simply not interested in talking about the things that intersest you? Or you're one of those guys who keeps talking on and on and bores people to death, even though the topic itself is not the problem. Who knows?
>>
>>24561981
Everything I need to know I learned off reddit
>>
File: 94784.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
94784.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>24562073
The only thing I learned from Reddit is that the world is full of insufferable, pathetic white knight faggots.
>>
>>24562029
>>24562045

the two are mutually exclusive. just the way i talk is probably off putting. i tend to ramble on and on and don't know how to keep a conversation. this is separate from my lame interests. like if i talk about anything with substance just feels like girls are not interested at all in any deep conversations. the reason women don't enjoy my company is probably more a sum of the parts than just one thing like me stating im intellectual. but women seem to have absolutely no interest in me and it has been that way for as long as i can remember. i was in gifted classes throughout high school and have an above average iq. i have lots of time to sit and think about why are society is fucked and why consumerism is absolutely disgusting or why life is meaningless. something along those lines is why i included the intellectual part. women don't seem to find it attractive at all. maybe it's just because i am a joyless scumbag. but i think if i looked like a greek god none of the rest would hold me back from getting laid.
>>
File: 7870690.jpg (17 KB, 300x274) Image search: [Google]
7870690.jpg
17 KB, 300x274
>>24562093
>i think if i looked like a greek god none of the rest would hold me back from getting laid.
Obviously.
>society is fucked
>consumerism is absolutely disgusting
>life is meaningless
I got over all of this shortly after I dropped out of high school.
This isn't the kind of shit an intellectual thinks about. It's not even remotely deep.

Women are barely interested in anything btw. They usually just latch on to whatever their current bf is into provided it's isn't too complicated.
>>
>>24561929
>Fatty
>Uptight
>Untrusting
>Asocial
>Weird
>Occasional scruff that is only visible on neck after long week (neck beard)
>Non-existent self-esteem
>Perfectionist tendencies
>Just depressing to be around

Why anybody willingly talks to me is baffling. Why can they not see what I see?
>>
>>24562148
i think about and talk about pretty intellectual stuff. those are a few random points i pulled out of thin air.

i doubt can convince you either way, but i do. you seem like you have a huge ego, and i dont think you're going to be of much help to me, but thanks for taking the time to reply.
>>
>>24561929
>short
>face of a 14 year old despite being 22
>below average social skills
>>
>>24562191
Sell your boipussy and make profit.
>>
>>24562204
My finances are the only thing I have going for me, so no need luckily.
>>
>>24562093
Are you in the US? I've only ever lived in Europe and Asia, but I've met a lot of women who combine the best of both worlds -- fun and intellectuality. When I lived close to a huge international dorm, I'd go to parties, and talk to people about stupid shit one minute, and social problems or philosophy the next. And all that over a beer or two! It was fantastic. The girls were just as interested in these conversations as they were in dancing. And the best part was that there were hardly any people who were not at least fluent in three languages.
>>
>>24562219
yes from us of a and not the most intelligent part of the country either. i live in the south. that sounds nice. i mean i know there have to be places where people aren't shallow, judgmental shits and they actually have interesting ideas and opinions to share with me. just nothing that i ever encounter in day to day life. to be fair day to day life is sitting in front of a computer monitor or working in shitty customer service job.
>>
File: 1448189914691.jpg (134 KB, 639x720) Image search: [Google]
1448189914691.jpg
134 KB, 639x720
>>24561929
hmmm
>balding
>short
>ugly, look like a balding 12 yearold lesbian
>living with dad
>no money
>no job
>immature
>poor social skills
>insecure

I blame my poor social skills and insecurity on my parents. My dad was always drunk and violent, never said a good thing. Mom divorced him and always reminded me how she would have killed herself if she didnt met her new man (who she is currently divorcing now lmao...), because I was such a little shit.

the game was rigged from the start
>>
File: Potato.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Potato.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>Manlet
>skinnyfat
>horribly obscenely insecure
>stupid
>bad memory
>boring
>poor social skills
>no motivation
>incompetent
>uncoordinated
>ugly
>too different from people to relate to them or talk to them

Kill me t.b.h. senpai
>>
File: JesusChristAreYouDepressed.jpg (162 KB, 1000x730) Image search: [Google]
JesusChristAreYouDepressed.jpg
162 KB, 1000x730
> difficult to no connections with others at all through early education, social retard
> 10 year personal growth handicap because dad drank too much and seizured out, broke bones
> first job was literally a lottery win from a charity case work program; at age twenty-fucking-seven
> no friends were made to get me a permanent job through corruption
> forced into temporary "seasonal" jobs that pay minimum and then back to being a NEET because no higher education than highschool
> can't afford to have stupid loans for a worthless piece of paper that's invalidated the moment after i get it
> 30 next year and i'll be a wizard then, completely locked out of socialization with girls because "too old" (read: not rich enough)
> the girls would probably behave like shit with a rotten SJW and consumerism polluted brain, anyways
> worst of all i can't cook for myself because i was born in the period of time where boys don't learn essential life skills AND it's not acceptable for that to be a thing
> oh wait the girls don't know how to cook either. FUCK.

A job digging a ditch and a sexbot who can cook, is that so much to ask?

> canadian feminists have banned sexbots
... kill me, i'm too much of a shitter to do it myself.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.