[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /disabled/ here >tfw mild cerebral palsy in left arm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: feels.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
who /disabled/ here

>tfw mild cerebral palsy in left arm
>go to the gym to try fix it
>build muscle in it, but no real change
>still retarded
>fingers still fucked
>am reminded everyday that I'll never be normal
>dislocated my left shoulder on the pec fly machine or whatever it's called tonight
>fucking hurts
>thinking of buying a rope and hanging myself in the garage

I'll never be normal, I wish I never fucking had this.
>>
>>24561893
Heart condition disability reporting in. Have heart condition cant stress my body alot, because of the heart condition weight builded up. Had to have pacemaker installed doctors say you cant use your arms to lift anything over 3kg. No one wants hire me because of disability. No girl will ever want me because cant do shit. Once thought of suicide but decided not to do it since i still have few friends and my mother cares about me too much. Life is shit but living in the hope that it will turn better
>>
>>24561945
>No one wants hire me because of disability
>No girl will ever want me because cant do shit.

I feel the same way. As far as suicide goes im afraid i'm gonna fuck it up and paralyze myself
>>
>severe kyphoscoliosis, but not severe to the extent that people can notice it, I'm treated like a normalfag and expected to perform likewise,
It makes your breathing harder, you can't sit straight in front of a computer and lots of other things.
>>
>>24561945
Nigger, you didn't gain weight because of your heart condition. You gained weight because you ate too much.
>>
>being born with cereal pansy

ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 1433275831421.png (313 KB, 628x354) Image search: [Google]
1433275831421.png
313 KB, 628x354
>lost my left eye, several fingers off my left hand, and most of my left leg in a car accident
>completely miserable
>just feel worse when people pity me
Fuck you I don't need your pity I don't even have a real job I sit in my apartment all day designing websites, programming, and writing erotic ebooks for a living. It's great. I'm awesome. Fuck all of you normies. You should all just kill yourselves because you'll never be half the man I am, and I'm half a man. Losers.
>>
>>24562124
sounds sexy as fuck
>>
>>24562124
>>dislocated my left shoulder on the pec fly machine or whatever it's called tonight
do u have an eye patch
PUNICHED ANOON XD
>>
>>24562163
It's great. I don't even do it for money anymore I do it because it's fun and I'm making a bunch of old married women finger themselves to my shitty stories. Plus if somebody breaks into my apartment I can take my prosthetic off and throw it at him.
>>
>>24562177
I have a glass eye. They do give you an eyepatch, though. Something about the socket needing to be empty for a while or whatever. Stupid. I wear it at night because my cat likes to stick his head really close to it and sometimes he sneezes.
>>
File: broken-robot.jpg (211 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
broken-robot.jpg
211 KB, 1300x1300
>depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia
>thought, "Well, hey.. better go see a psych and fix my shit while I'm young."
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Start my new career as an entry-level programmer
>Mmm.. money on my skin, feels so good.
>Try get permanent disability insurance incase life tries to kek me over
>Mental health exclusion on my cover because of pre-existing history
>A year later mental decline
>Keep poppin' pills and changing them, hoping for a breakthrough already..
>Declining.. DECLINING.
>Get laid off work because of performance issues causing me to take more days than they allow off
>Time in psych ward
>Get released back into this vague world
>Too disoriented 5 out of 7 days a week to do shit all
>Insurance won't cover me because of mental health exclusion
>mfw I got keked by life
>>
>>24562187
>I wear it at night because my cat likes to stick his head really close to it and sometimes he sneezes.
lol
Also redpill me on glass eyes
Don`t they look weird? Why not just wear the eye patch and the glass eye? Is it tacky?
>>
>>24562237
They don't look too weird unless you put them in wrong. Most people won't look close enough to notice, and I usually wear sunglasses anyway.
>Why not just wear the eye patch and the glass eye?
The point of a glass eye is to not need an eyepatch, Anon.
>>
File: 1420231023402.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1420231023402.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>spina bifida occulta
>can move legs around but they're quite weak, left leg is weaker and often i have to lift it with my hands
>can only walk with orthoses that go up to my knee and even then my muscles are pretty weak, about 40 meters in i get tired.

eternal tfwnogf
>>
>>24562090
Oh i know its because of my shitty eating habits. only problem was that i noticed it too late, now im trying to fix it but whitout results. Also would like to point out im not obese or anything like that im just slightly fat i weight 75kg and im 178cm tall so its not like im really fat
>>
>>24561945
>>24562090
This. You barely have to exercise to lose weight. Just eat better food and have total control over your portions.

>I have a heart condition
>I know, I'm going to gain weight so I can make my life worse!

wtf....
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.