[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad here, what do you guys have against our people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Chad.jpg (10 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
10 KB, 512x512
Chad here, what do you guys have against our people?
>>
Nothing bro, best neighbour

t. Niger
>>
File: 1448557618032.jpg (88 KB, 1024x1020) Image search: [Google]
1448557618032.jpg
88 KB, 1024x1020
>>24561883

>chad is so great that he gets his own country
>>
germanfag here.
mixed opinion of your country.

many of your people come here just for the sake of stealing things. i know those are the guys that other romanians hate just as much.

the romanians who have jobs here are ok.

many german students can study medicine in your country rather cheaply, which is nice.

i also know some Eugene Ionesco; he is an outstanding dramaturg, so i guess Romania has a rich culture in general.

i would love if you overcome your inner corruption and poverty problems.
>>
>>24561967
That's the Chad flag, not the Romanian flag anon.
The Romanian one has a lighter shade of blue.
>>
>>24561883
Hello Romania
>>
Stop having sex with women.
>>
Hello Belgium!
>>
How can I hate your country if I didn't even know it existed ?
>>
>>24561977
ok
in five more minutes i will get the joke, kek

did you know that chad is one of the unhappiest countries in the world? being ridiculously handsome just wears you out.
>>
>>24561883

Your country is the homebase of romas.
And you send them all over Europe.

You are also a less cool version of slavs, like a mix of Eurofags and Slavs, the worst kind.

Oh and nobody fucking cares about your shit churches.
>>
>>24561967
>>24562044
>reading comprehension
damn
>>
>>24561967
>>24561985
>>24562044
wew lads, you need to visit the flag boards more
>>
it is absolutely normal to see the romanian flag here
>>
>>24561883
what do you assholes have against us?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.