[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tee hee im pretty much one of the guys xDD you dont have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 47347347.png (209 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
47347347.png
209 KB, 500x536
>tee hee im pretty much one of the guys xDD you dont have to treat me differently because im a grill xPP
>oh my gawd i cant believe you said that
>wow thats disrespectful
>youre a dick omg
>im not crying fuck you

Why do women do this?
>>
Estrogen.
>>
>>24561780
People naturally want to be included. Sometimes they lie in order to get that, or have deluded themselves into actually believing things that aren't true.

As for having brittle feelings, girls tend to be more sheltered than guys. If they aren't over-protected, they toughen up just like boys do (and boys who are over-protected turn out touchy). The thing is, people won't like you if they have to walk on eggshells around you. Making it necessary to lie to get them to not exclude you.
>>
File: illfdgunfd.gif (219 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
illfdgunfd.gif
219 KB, 320x240
>>24561915
>If they aren't over-protected, they toughen up just like boys do
No they don't. Some of them just aren't as pathetic. It doesn't have anything to do with how sheltered they are.
>>
>>24561780
>ripped pantyhose
>thinks she isn't a slut
>>
Why do Stacies make pictures like these where they try to explain why they're basic bitches
>>
>tfw no "not like the other girls" gf
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.