[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a guy whos about to face a goblin army on terraria with iron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: terraria.png (110 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
terraria.png
110 KB, 259x194
ask a guy whos about to face a goblin army on terraria with iron armour, ice boomerang and bone sword anything
>>
>>24561769
Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>24561843
probably because it would save him the time it would take him to fall, in which he would be under severe pressure and fear.
>>
>>24561769
How did it go, OP? Did you win yet?
>>
>>24561769
Why are you playing such an old-ass game?
>>
File: big wall.png (555 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
big wall.png
555 KB, 757x720
>>24561856
Or, perhaps...
>>
>tfw no fat nerdy Christmas cake gf to play Terraria and build our house in the sky with
>>
Remember the /r9k/ terraria servers? How some Chad would always come in and start hardmode and kill plantera then spawn bosses that would kill everyone?

Those were the times.
>>
Have you ever seen a vagine in real life?
>>
>>24563673
Why didn't you use tShock for server protection?
>>
>>24564066
Don't know, but it was fun for me. Since I was the one doing that.
>>
>>24561769
How does it feel to play the best indie game ever made?
Also, do you play alone?
Cause I almost did so. Somehow talked one robot friend of mine into this game so I can enjoy it with someone else. 20 years old, university, no friend whatsoever, so yeah.
>>
File: 1445276137108.gif (969 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1445276137108.gif
969 KB, 450x276
>he's to the point where he can fight the goblin army but doesn't have gold armor
>using the ice boomerang past any point other than the beginning of the game
>he doesn't have any magic items yet
wew lad
>>
>>24564869
The generals on /vg/ are pretty much dead now, I think the last few ones just died before they even hit the post limit. Very few people are playing apart from builders, since everyone pretty much finished all the content from the update.

If you have some cool builds to post, please do, this is from the /vg/ general:

http://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.