[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 18 too late to start taking testosterone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448015091663.png (418 KB, 637x643) Image search: [Google]
1448015091663.png
418 KB, 637x643
Is 18 too late to start taking testosterone?
>>
/fit/ says too early. You should be fully grown before hitting the juice.

Best of luck, brah. Just stick to the gym for a few more years and your body will be ready. Were all gonna make it, I believe in you.
>>
>>24561615
Huh, i didnt really want to take it to the gym i wanted to take it to get a deep voice and big jaw
>>
>>24561627
Honestly I thought you were some kind of wannabe tranny faggot so I was just bantzing. I really have no idea how test would help you in that regard, but I still bet /fit/ would know more than anybody here.
>>
Its actually a good idea at that age and you are smart to be proactive like that. Facial development is based around tesosterone during growth periods.

This is also the last chance to gain some height using growth hormone. If you vant afford gh use high dose mk 677.
>>
>>24561591
You can't fix genetics.
>>
If ur in Aus
Syd/Newcastle I'll hook u up bruh
>>
>>24562673
Not OP but would you want to send gear to SA? Been fucked since ausjuice went bust.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.