[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that there seems to be a much higher density of femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: FOTCF2B.jpg (198 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
FOTCF2B.jpg
198 KB, 720x1280
Why is it that there seems to be a much higher density of femanons on this board than other?
>>
>>24561483
because baiting with "fembot here doesn't it suck when ur bf doesn't go down on u during period xDD"

is now a mean meme
>>
Because this board has a high density of threads about women. Of course they'll go to a board where they're the main topic of conversation.

/cgl/, /cm/ and /y/ probably have the most female posters though.
>>
File: 1442050072975.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1442050072975.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>24561483
Because woman thrive on attention and most guys on here will whine about how much they hate women then bend over backwards just to talk to one. Women can't be robots they are just here for the attention
>>
This board is fucking horrible.

No wonder they come here
>>
they like to laugh at us being pathetic virgins while they fuck chad
>>
>>24561493
This

There aren't many women here, just guys pretending.
>>
i took a poll of genders and desired genders once and i can confirm this board is about 10% femanons and 90% males. and when i say femanons i mean people who were born female, so i'm not including mtf trannies.

(and roughly 50% of each gender wishes they were the other)
>>
>>24561546
Ye it's a good thing people on here are known to be honest in these polls.

Realistically this board is maybe 1% femanons but they're concentrated in the /soc/-shit threads since they're only here to attentionwhore so their presence there is higher.

But ye their numbers have definitely increased the last year due to all the normalfag newfags coming in treating this place like a dating site. Plenty of semi-Chads who basically just are here to meet girls.
>>
There is a surprising amount of females here. I assume it's because there are a bunch of desperate men readily offering affection that they don't need to return in any way shape or form to get a small little ego boost.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.