[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /parkour/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 485x303
Who else /parkour/ here
>>
Just pissed in the gutter while jumping over a flight of stairs in shiny track pants.
>>
I live in the woods. Me and my friends jump from trees like in naruto.
>>
>>24561303
How do you do it lads? I'm fascinated to learn how to do it!
>>
Used to for laughs with friends. Until I broke my shin by not jumping high enough.
>>
>>24561339
It's a skill that is easy to learn but hard to master. The way I learnt was the same way I got over my fear of heights, I climbed onto a small roof only about 8 feet and jumped off onto some grass. It was downhill from there as I was not very scared. I recommend trying to learn skills on your own rsther then having to google a tutorial. I practiced at a school but you can do it anywhere, just be careful to make sure what you're jumping on can handle your weight or you'll fall through a roof like me.
>>
>>24561372
I'm just about to go out on a night walk, just I have a go now? I could use the exercise and fresh air
>>
>>24561414
Definetely mate just be careful since it's your first time
>>
File: 1440089107754.jpg (36 KB, 356x374) Image search: [Google]
1440089107754.jpg
36 KB, 356x374
>>24561303
I fucking cringe whenever I see parkour being done. The only kids I knew who were into it was a gay guy who does ballet, and a few fit guys from the loser group in school. I hope you break your fucking necks you freerunning autists
>>
>>24561458
You obviously don't do it in front of people unless you're running from something unless you're an autist
>>
>>24561422
Thanks anon! Appreciate it!
>>
>>24561458
Tell me another way to enjoy my prime old man
>>
>>24561303
I did it when I was younger. Jumped off one too many roofs and now my knees hate me. Was a ton of fun though
>>
>>24561486
>another way
do anything that doesn't involve looking like an edgy 9th grader
>>
>>24561524
I'm fucking half black man. All this running and jumping is literally what I was born to do.

Also I grew up with platform games old man.
>>
I just jump over stuff. I can't do the flips yet but then again, most people who do that are gymnasts and have a gymnasium at their disposal.
>>
Nerdier x-treme sport than kickboarding.
>>
>>24561559
>literally what I was born to do.
have you tried rape, drug dealing or picking cotton?
>>
>>24561588
Rape: check
Drug dealing: check
cotton:you just jelly cause my dicks bigger and bitches go crazy when I dunk.

How's that for fucking stereotypes
>>
>>24561620
>How's that for fucking stereotypes
hey, you can read and write, so thats pretty non-stereotypical for a nigger. also, how about basketball
>>
>>24561649
>watching tv

What is wrong with you
>>
>>24561559

>literally what I was born to do

You sound like you're 13
>>
>>24561702
It kinda is a stereotype blacks are good at sports. It's true.

When I play soccer I do final fantasy shit. Scares Mexicans
>>
>>24561719
So you're that type of black
>>
>>24561828
This is where I'd put a fuck, IF I HAD ONE
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.