[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what to do >original comment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1448352285047.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448352285047.png
8 KB, 500x500
You know what to do

>original comment
>>
Sasha,

I wish you would piss on me, sit on my face and shit in my mouth.
>>
I've seen this thread posted ad naseum for like 8 years and I always thought it was naval gazing garbage for melodramatic teens.

Convince me that I misjudged them.
>>
>>24561310
Oh, and then smear shit all over my face with your feet.
>>
Emily
I love you.
J
>>
mink,

Im sorry I had to cut contact with you, I didn't mean to hurt you. I have a hard time getting you out of my head. I often wonder where would have our friendship led to. I know you meant well for me. I meant well for you too. But you need to know I had a very hard time dealing with the fact that I couldnt touch you nor the fact that you didnt share similar feelings as mine. Nothing would have happened but I just wanted both of us to be on the same wavelength. I guess you were right on a couple things. Slowly but surely Ill move on. I showed my father you collages you sent me and after a quick analysis he told me a couple things about them and I thought it made sense. You are highly disturbed, but your core is very tender. I wanted to save you but you didn't let me. I really don't know a whole lot of people who could have had the ability to do it. I loved you. I really wanted you to be happy. I wanted you to be saved. To finally feel safe. You made me happy, my friend. And I wanted to give you something in return. Sweet little mink.

BUT you gave me no choice and the fact that you got this mad after I told you about your cat boobs pissed me off. Stop listening to black moth super rainbow and all this fucking satanic crap. it's bad for you. if you want to take a visit in montreal, tell me. I'll always have room for you.

But anyway besides all that I know very well why I cut contact with you. I didnt do it for no fucking reason.

love,
-G
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.