[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 800x536
Hey everyone, so I just woke up cause I kept seeing some creepy shit in my dreams and I'm still a little shaken up over it. Anyways, post nightmares you've had
>Have sleep over with friend
>Get blackout drunk or something because I can barely speak coherent sentences
>wake up next morning and can't remember anything
>in a completely different city
>my parents are there and they refuse to talk to me and keep making comments about how I ruin everything and im the worst thing that's happened to them
>have to chase dad down street to get him to tell me what I did
>he still refuses to tell me and just shakes his head and says "you aren't part of the family anymore"
>all of my friends are mad at me too
>apparently I broke my phone, destroyed a house, and everything else I have no clue
>they drive off in their car without me and leave me in the middle of nowhere
>I freak out and "wake up"
>thank god that was a dream
>now im sitting in bed
>suddenly hear my dad screaming at me and my sister trying to calm him down
>voices start getting louder
>can't figure out If they're real or not
>It feels so real that in the dream I wake up and the voices just get louder
>I realize they aren't coming from anywhere and they're in my head
>my dad is screaming at the top of his Lungs at this point calling me names and telling me what a useless piece of shit I am
>mom is screaming and making me explain myself for what I did when I blacked out but still won't tell me what I did
>i start freaking out and getting terrified because I can't stop them from yelling and they're only getting louder
cont.
>>
>>24561073
>as im on the verge of tears I suddenly i "wake up" again
>get up and start playing my guitar
>look in the mirror and make a weird face
>then I do it again, and again
>I can't control it
>my face is twitching and moving and contorting faster and with more intensity by the second
>start visibly shaking
>i can't control it at all as much as I try
>holy shit is this what Parkinson's is like??
>face starts vibrating and twitching everywhere
>feels like im having a seizure or something
>start hearing voices again
>they start off quietly but increase in volume with the shaking
>start freaking out again
>trying to scream but I can't move my tongue of any other feature
>my face keeps contorting and making weird faces and vibrating
>I collapse
>wake up irl
what the fuck man...
>>
sounds like schizphrenia. get chekd op
>>
I had a nightmare that felt like something that could be in a horror movie. Too lazy to green text unless someone actually gives a shit.
>>
my life is a reoccuring nightmare
>>
>>24561706
I...i do :)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.