[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so triggered by video games and resort to cuntish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 429x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 429x561
Why are women so triggered by video games and resort to cuntish behavior when they don't get their way?
>>
>>24561053

that seems like a bit of an overreaction from mr steven
>>
File: download.png (6 KB, 332x152) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6 KB, 332x152
>>24561053
Wow just did an actual spit take at that image. I've even seen it before but it still got me.

weed lmaooooo
>>
>>24561053

Why can't normies spell?
>>
they're both clearly joking around
>>
>>24561085
W-what an asshole Natasha, I'd never say anything like that to you, I would always treasure you over any trite sporting game. Why won't you date a nice guy like me instead?

Please respond.
>>
File: 1441643786540.png (45 KB, 884x368) Image search: [Google]
1441643786540.png
45 KB, 884x368
>>24561053
pic related explains it better than I could
>>
>>24561119

*tips memedora*
>>
>>24561141
very true, all women are vapid whores
>>
>>24561206
have you individually met with each vapid whore in the whole world to confirm if they do in fact hold this status?
>>
>>24561239
They can't look a woman in the eye, let alone "meet" one.
>>
>>24561239
Don't need to meet the whole cast to know the show is shit
>>
>>24561239
>NOT ALL WOMYNNN
How come women call out men by stating that saying "not all men" doesn't count, but you can go and say that.

There will be individuals of course who do not adhere to the trend, but my experience growing up has led me to see that 9/10 women are, at base level, all the same. Some may be kinder, some may be more interesting, some may have more interesting hobbies and some may actually genuinely enjoy your company. However in the end they're the same selfish people. That's just how the female brain works, self preservation and preservation of their young in order to carry on the family line. Humans are fucking deluded animals that beleive they're fully autonomous of their nature as animals but just as men have the alpha/beta dynamic, women are selfish in order to carry the genes on.
>>
>>24561053
Because it makes them realise how uninteresting they are if they are so easily replaced by video games.

Of course, their female brain cannot understand the concept of them being wrong or needing to improve themselves, so they lash out.
>>
>>24561053
>cuntish behavior
>cuntish
>cunt
>>
>>24561141
>women never do anything meaningful, leach off of others instead of supporting themselves, spend all day fucking about on the internet and are jealous of successful people

Now That's What I Call Projecting!
>>
>>24562144
The last part is projecting a bit but the first two points are dead on.
>>
>>24561293
>How come women call out men by stating that saying "not all men" doesn't count, but you can go and say that.

Unironically not all women do that. Most people in general don't give a shit about le identity politics.

>However in the end they're the same selfish people.

Have you met very many selfless men? 99% of normies are shit, you just notice it more in women since you're straight so are not examining men.
>>
>>24561118
I feel like the only sane person in this thread, honestly Steven's last reply was the only thing that seemed close to hostile. Only because he used not emoticons
>>
>>24562153

Most women have jobs now adays, in fact women earn more than men now adays in their 20s, but that goes against both feminist and anti-feminist meme narratives so no one mentions it.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 1273x1461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 1273x1461
i dunno op
>>
File: 1434706905396.png (49 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1434706905396.png
49 KB, 398x409
>>24561053
Women are either super triggered by video games and completely clueless OR they are gamurr girls who make entry level shit like Zelda and Bethesda games their whole identity. There's no in between.
>>
>>24562172
>jobs
They're secretaries, and surprisingly enough, they make more than the majority of guys that drop out of life to work retail and play video games. Also, women with, for example, a degree in mechanical engineering, is hired even before the nigger that participated in a driveby shooting (without being caught, obviously), straight outta compton, but managed to get his life together and get a degree.

So yeah, women do make more money.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.