[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst thing you can have and why is it a hairy anus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1280x960
What is the worst thing you can have and why is it a hairy anus?
>>
>>24560944
you have pin worms
>>
>tfw no bf with a perfectly smooth, clean, girly ass that I can do butt stuff with
Why are you all so fucking gross and hairy?
>>
>>24560970

whoa there anon, please, we are all about body positivity here on /r9k/. let's not hate on people for having hairy, smelly buttholes
>>
Burn victim here.

Wish I had hair.
>>
>>24561113
Were you trying to light fire with fart or something?
>>
>>24561113
I would glue some of my arse hair to your head with my semen fuccboi ~___^
>>
>>24561145
I worked warehouse dockyard
I unloaded pallets of you name it
I dropped a barrel of some really fucking flammable shit on my forklift.
It splashed up on me and the engine
The engine sparked
I remember a flash and the most horrible pain anyone could imagine
People say hell is burning for eternity, but however long I was burning was enough to make me pray to God
I jumped into the bay and passed out.
I burned long enough on 70% of my body that the scaring will never allow me to have hair where it counts.
>>
>>24561199
That's sad fambot. Post pics.
>>
>>24561199
Question time.
Does your dick still work?
Is your face disfigured?
Have you (seriously) contemplated suicide because of this?
Is it even worth living like that?
Are you legit no gf-able?
Can you post some pics?
>no bully
>>
>>24561199
And that's what you get for being a wagefag
>>
>>24561199
POST PICS AND TIME STAMP
>>
>>24560956
That's what I was going to say. Gross.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.