[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont you robots understand you are whats stopping you from g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: feelsbadterror.jpg (19 KB, 480x478) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadterror.jpg
19 KB, 480x478
dont you robots understand you are whats stopping you from getting a gf and friends? not luck, not destiny but you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDHAd3h5Cw
>>
>>24560801
Yes I'm aware.
>>
>>24560801
>not luck, not destiny but you.

Yeah, exactly. That's the problem, me.
>>
File: 1424667342800.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3507) Image search: [Google]
1424667342800.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3507
>Telling us stuff we already know

The problem is work takes too much effort, I enjoy staying home watching anime all day. I just want more money because autismbux is worthless pocket change.
>>
>>24560801
Why do you care, normie scum?
>>
>>24562157
Well.. this basically
>>
Not gonna watch your video. All your life is determined by your genes and family. That's the only thing that matters. Oh and also a very small amount of people get lucky. That's about it.
>>
File: Average Men.png (337 KB, 1058x786) Image search: [Google]
Average Men.png
337 KB, 1058x786
>>24560801

What many normies may call a "defeatist" attitude is really just harsh realism.

Many men here weren't gifted with handsome faces or charismatic personalities Add to that a lack of high earning potential (which is something men in general are facing more and more now) and you have men whose "market values" are, even if they work to reach their maximum potential, their "ceiling" so to speak, still too low to attract a stable, faithful woman.

The sexual revolution has mostly restored the natural mating order, i.e a minority of men getting the majority of sex. Women rarely fuck and marry down or across. They are hypergamous: they only look up. Not even the equivalent women of these guys want them.

At best, these guys can get a woman who, in her mind, is "settling" for them, after years of hookups with more attractive men who were just convenience-fucking her, which lead her to believe she was better than she really was, an inflated sense of attractiveness.

It's not just here that you'll find this outlook; it's increasingly in the mainstream

Louis CK acknowledges it with his trademark hilariously brutal honesty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ

Here we see hypergamy acknowledged low-key in this Buick commercial. Buy a Buick, fuck your neighbors wife:

http://www.tvcommercialspots.com/automobile-transport/buick-enclave-looks-like-the-garcias-got-a-new-car-maybe-they-got-a-raise-good-for-him-good-for-her-experience-the-new-buick-buick-buickenclave-enclave-neighbors-car-suv/

we see it acknowledged much more openly here: Red Robin's "2 Dates" commercial. The woman secures a little provisioning from one man in the form of dinner and a movie, but leaves that man to (implicitly) fuck one who is more attractive physically.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6yBidFh49I

Here we see it from Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, at the University of Toronto:

watch from 58:38 for about 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4071&v=t966lVrHEzo
>>
File: Tinder whores.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Tinder whores.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>24562662

bump

>You have been muted for 2 seconds because the Robot is ultimately a pointless annoyance that doesn't improve shit on this shit board
>>
I'm not the problem, it's my genetics & bone structure. Seriously, I'm as ugly as you'll ever see. The highest I've ever been rated is a 2/10. Genetically I was set up to fail at life from the start and then my parents put the nail in the coffin.
>>
File: betanotgoodenough.png (204 KB, 660x589) Image search: [Google]
betanotgoodenough.png
204 KB, 660x589
>>24562662

Oh hey, it's that girl.

>how many suitable men do you think she rejected prior to killing herself?

She was already with one. She just thought it better to kill herself than settle with a beta.
>>
File: justworldfallacy.png (43 KB, 1876x248) Image search: [Google]
justworldfallacy.png
43 KB, 1876x248
Just World Fallacy: The Video

lol fuck off.
>>
>>24560801
but seikhs don't blow up planes.

must be made by an amerifat
>>
>>24562966
This.

>Just work hard anon. Then you will get what you want in life!
>>
File: 1411988842738.jpg (288 KB, 1575x1422) Image search: [Google]
1411988842738.jpg
288 KB, 1575x1422
>>24562726
>that pic
>20% of the men had sex
>80% of the women had sex
>mfw r9k was right again
>>
File: Alpha fucks 4.png (1010 KB, 1495x1656) Image search: [Google]
Alpha fucks 4.png
1010 KB, 1495x1656
bump

this is an original comment fuck tha robot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.