[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 19 >have shit grades, no chance for university >live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1401007965920.jpg (53 KB, 784x811) Image search: [Google]
1401007965920.jpg
53 KB, 784x811
>be 19
>have shit grades, no chance for university
>live at home
>be neet
>parents want me to find a job
>only ever had 1 and I only lasted for a month
>no references
>will probably be kicked out at some point within the next month or so if I don't find one

So robots, hows your evening?
>>
Lostallhope.com
Actually research suicide methods before attempting. A failed suicide is really fucking embarassing.
>>
Just start selling drugs
>>
Your reference is from that last job and one family/friend/teacher (one of these) reference.

It doesn't matter if they know, just find info from where you worked and from an ex-teacher via google and put it in your resume. The fuckers won't check. Getting a job and working is just a giant fake show of pretending you know how to do it. You will literally have to lie on a resume and interview if you want to get a job.

Not that you'll be able to find a job anyway but good luck
>>
>>24561022
this, buy weed on the deepweb and sell it to school kids for crazy profit
>>
i had no high school whatsoever at age 19 and i was a broke drug addict. now i'm in a really prestigious grad school for the thing i love.

bust your ass for a few years at community college or something, then transfer. or find some way to fix your grades. or pick a trade you could really see yourself doing and at least do that.

show your parents you're willing to try. 19 is nothing nigga, i know it feels like you're an adult but 19 to me feels like 9 feels to you. 19 year olds are fucking borderline retards. you're entitled to lots of mistakes and slow starts. don't worry bro.
>>
File: 1446052603024.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446052603024.jpg
264 KB, 1080x1080
>>24560791
If you get kicked out just sit down in front of the house all day long and beg money.
Neighbours will start talking about that. Maybe it'll convince your parents to take you back in, maybe they and the whole community will abuse you. In any case, be ready to starve and freeze, but stay strong, stay there.
Your parents have taken the responsibility to create you, you didn't ask for it, you didn't ask to be forced to work. And you sure as hell didn't ask for misery, illness and death. Yet your parents forced all of that on you. Now they have to deal with it. Even if you were a normie you'd still end up dieing alone, and that's what your parents sentenced you to by giving you birth. They don't care about it because they think they'll die first and won't have to look at your painful agony. But if they refuse to keep you alive, they will.
>>
File: 1433945970047.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1433945970047.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>Be 27
>Former neet
>No friends
>Fail normie
>Back in university now doing a stem major
>Met awesome friends
>Struggling getting my grades together
>My lazy lecturer never teach
>Always late or absent
>Class always ends early.
>Self taught/read everything myself
>Exam is in weeks time
>Still clueless...
>Will likely fail the exam...

I want to drop out and change uni (or be neet again) but I can't bring myself to ditch my new friends. They have all been nice to me...

I guess I'm feeling fucked OP. All paths lead to hell.
>>
I'm terrible to people and haven't finished high school.
>>
>>24561023
>Your reference is from that last job

I failed miserably at that job and got fired. Would that even work?
>>
>21
>fourth year of school
>about to fail out
>coming back this semester was a mistake
> switched major in last ditch attempt to stick around
>hate what I'm studying
>can't concentrate in anything for except shitposting
> thoughts consumed with /pol/itics
> my every ability has deteriorated
> no longer capable of rational thought
> can barely bring myself to get out of bed
>suicide really seems like the only solution, but I'm too much of a pussy to ever do it
>have to see my obscenely successful relatives for the holiday
>their success makes me hate myself even more
>obligated to lie to them about how I feel

That sums up my night. I can't help but feel that my issues are extremely petty, and that only makes me feel worse.
>>
>will probably be kicked out at some point within the next month or so if I don't find one
pretty sure this won't happen unless you have shit parents.
>>
>>24561523
It probably makes them better parents. Mine enabled all of my terrible behavior by hosting me for so long.
>>
>>24560791
>mfw I put absolutely no effort into high school
>got at least a 4 on all my APs and a 2100 on my SAT
Kill yourself anon you do nothing for society by being a retard
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.