[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Use normiebook >Have acquaintances that go to a different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Use normiebook
>Have acquaintances that go to a different university from me across town
>See them once and a while
>Get a friend request from a QT who is mutual friends with the ones I know
>Literally a stranger to me, don't know who this semen demon is
>Tempted to message her

I feel like if I type anything I'm going to sperg the fuck out and fuck it up. I've done this before, in fact, multiple times. Cringey honestly, I want to at least salvage something here. What do?
>>
>>24560622
Just "Bee" you're self anon :^)
>>
Ask her if you know her.

All you have to say is "Do I know you?"
>>
File: 1446786757516.jpg (69 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1446786757516.jpg
69 KB, 640x800
>>24560854
>"myself"
Kill me
>>
>>24560885
What's the point in that senpai? I DON'T actually know her. Its not like I was exaggerating, I have no idea who this person is. How would asking her help all that much>
>>
>>24560910
Because she would tell you why she added you.
>>
>>24560910
Dude

It doesn't matter if you know her or not

Use something like "Hey who is this" as a conversation opener
>>
>>24560910
Jesus Christ...

She added you dude, just talk to her
>>
>>24560927
>>24560931
>>24560975
I'm scared though, I just don't understand the reasoning in adding someone you don't know, its not fucking logical you guys, why do women do this? What now?
>>
>>24561081
Stop being an autist and message her
>>
>>24561198
Why is this so hard to do?
>>
>>24561226
literally just type

'hey, what's up?'
>>
>>24560622
This happens to me sometimes. When I ask why she added me or if I know her they always block me???
>>
>>24560622
Okay lads, I'm gonna fucking do it. Will post results.
>>
>>24561273
You'd better do this OP you massive faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.