[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sex feels better than masturbation I hope none of you actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: smuganimepicture.jpg (192 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
smuganimepicture.jpg
192 KB, 1440x810
>sex feels better than masturbation
I hope none of you actually falls for this normie meme
>>
>>24560512
But it does! If it's with someone you care about.
>>
Both have their place. I still jerk off after my gf leaves and we've had sex 3 or more times that day.
>>
>op posts best girl
mein neger
>>
File: 1448538951490.png (1 MB, 1081x945) Image search: [Google]
1448538951490.png
1 MB, 1081x945
sex is actually pretty disgusting; it's just people slapping meat and bodily fluids together because their brain told them it's time to reproduce. i don't understand our culture's obsession with it: i've gotten laid and i've done recreational stimulants, and if i had to choose between the two, i would choose the stims every time.
>>
File: 1431485402943.jpg (86 KB, 561x606) Image search: [Google]
1431485402943.jpg
86 KB, 561x606
>>24560512
>Have nearly perfected fapping
>Can give myself an okay orgasm in less than 2 minutes
>Can give myself an earth shattering, full body quivering, moan like a bitch in heat orgasm in about 10-15 minutes

At this point it feels like sex would be a let down desu, purely physically anyways. I know emotions and human intimacy are what really separate it. Last boy I had a crush on, if he so much brushed my shoulder I would be instantly wet
>>
I can't feel anything during sex because I'm afraid of becoming a father, thus masturbating feels better for me
>>
>>24560689
I don't even link orgasms and sex, they're two completely separate things for me and are independently enjoyable. Probably because it's rare for a guy to be successful at giving me one (not their fault, it just takes too long).
>>
>>24560634
After you've had sex with the same person about 100 times something clicks and you understand what the other person likes and they get what you like and it's just amazing. Random fucking with someone you don't really care about just feeds the need to fuck but feels pretty empty when it's over.
>>
>>24560512
Physically, it's about the same, though sex is a lot more work. It's the social/emotional component that makes it feel better.
>>
>>24560689
If a guy is into putting his dick into an asshole he probably isn't that apposed to having something in his ass. Show him how you want your prostate rubbed and I think he'll get it.
>>
In my opinion the orgasm from sex is 2x better but the process is 10x better and the feeling afterward 100x times better
>>
Friendly reminder that if someone says sex is overrated it means the following:
1. They didn't do it properly
2. They did it with some random whore so no thought or effort was put into it
3. They're lying

Proper sex with someone you truly care about it the best feeling in the world. 100x better than a mindless one night stand or fapping
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.