[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fuck girl during the last 2-3 weeks of summer >leave town
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>fuck girl during the last 2-3 weeks of summer
>leave town
>came back last friday
>she's got a boyfriend now, who coincidentally left town last friday
>make out with her several times anyway in two separate meetings already
>first she tried to make me beg, make me jealous that her boyfriend is taller than her (she has 4 inches and 40 pounds on me)
>both times
>finally admits I'm a better lay and she said she's gonna "hatefuck me for leaving her again" friday and saturday before I leave on sunday
>she said she's not gonna tell her boyfriend

also, good manlet feels thread. I've been noticing so many girls taller than me around that I just embraced the intimidated/horny feeling they give me. it's been working well

5'9 155 reporting in

>pic related
>>
>>24560371
>5'9 155 reporting in
what does it even mean?
>>
For guys like you who kek good dudes, doesn't that feel bad?

Like, don't you want a qtgf of your own someday? Having seen shit like this, do you really think the same thing won't happen to you?
>>
>manlets
lol
>>
>>24560417
Something like 180cm
>>
Out, manlet normie
>>
>>24560371
this confirms all women cheat. smfh tbqh family
>>
>>24560438
she was with me first, and she obviously likes me more, so it's one of those situations I myself would avoid getting too attached in, if I were him.

he picked her up on tinder but she took his virginity, so it's probably best if he learns how women are now.

I might tell him when I'm done.
>>
>>24560417
175 cm

blucks
>>
>>24560499
>I might tell him when I'm done.
Definetly do this
>>
>>24560547
yeah, he already knows we kiss so he's probably prepping himself for a breakup right now anyway

at least my nigga got some pussy
>>
>>24560438
>For guys like you who kek good dudes, doesn't that feel bad?
It shouldn't. She's the asshole, not OP... since he doesn't really know the guy.
>>
>>24560675
He's enabling keking.

It's like being a contract killer and saying there's nothing wrong with it because you didn't want to kill the person. OP isn't thinking about the consequences of his actions, he's just thinking about short-term pleasure. By enabling cheating to happen I think he's condoning and perpetuating it.
>>
>>24560708
it happens, but not with all girls and not with all relationships

this guy and I both just turned 19, she just turned 20

I was damn near a virgin when she pulled me under her and I haven't touched a girl since

she's fucked 23 guys in her life, this guy needs to learn how to spot a thot
>>
5'7 manlet here. Nothing beats the feeling of a 8/10+ 5'10 girl crushing you between her muscular thighs. how did this happen to me?
>>
>>24560857
>be 6'1
>only attract little girls
>one time girl larger than me was eyeing me but she had a bf

shit man why does it have to be like this
>>
reverse manlet-itis sometimes shows up
>grill kinda qt
>she's too short to consider
>as in doing anything even non-sexually would be awkward due to height differences
Some tall girls are really cute too, though.
>>
>>24560857
dude I just found out pic related has dedicated a significant portion of her blog to me
thattallgirl.wordpress.com
>>
File: agNyM5v_700b.jpg (40 KB, 660x500) Image search: [Google]
agNyM5v_700b.jpg
40 KB, 660x500
I know there are some manlets out there relishing the humiliation

>got accosted by random 18 year old tall polish twins (I'm 19)
>help us find some weed!
>only if you smoke it with me
>I cough a lot, they slap me on the back and make fun of me for "being a kid"
>>
I really want OP to post for of grill related. She's got the perfect mix of cute and horrendously skanky
>>
File: 1444848997746.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1444848997746.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>24560371
>5'9 155 reporting in
>she has 4 inches and 40 pounds on me

ahahahahhahahahaahhaha you are fucking a cow

>best picture of her is the one where she is hiding her gut with her hand

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>24560883
Who cares if they have a boyfriend? If you don't know that sucker personally, then if she cheats with you or another guy shouldn't really rest on your conscious. If she was adamant about being with some guy, she'll let you know.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.