[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone else been called a serial killer "as a joke"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: VJn2vWy.png (138 KB, 221x280) Image search: [Google]
VJn2vWy.png
138 KB, 221x280
has anyone else been called a serial killer "as a joke" before by a normie who is kind of a friend?

how am I supposed to feel

wat do
>>
File: 3456789098765.jpg (71 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
3456789098765.jpg
71 KB, 707x500
people used to ask me why I photoshopped my face onto other people, whenever I updated my facebook photos.

that's how fucking awkward I look. that and the occasional "you could be a rapist lol"
>>
>>24560125
>started in middle school
>"anon, I think you're gonna be the one to grow up and kill people hahaha"
>"You're like the joker!" (that was the worst, he became such a horrible meme, just like Harley Quinn)
>high school
>creative writing class
>wrote noir stories whenever I could but with horror and gore elements
>was talked to a few times by the teacher and parents were called
>started counseling
>didn't even dress or act edgy, a lot of people saw me as a happy normie
>the few people that did know me thought I was going to be a serial killer, even making comparisons between me and movie and real killers.
>>
File: 1420950329131.png (60 KB, 366x327) Image search: [Google]
1420950329131.png
60 KB, 366x327
>>24560125
>Kids in highschool always pointed out that I have a mean face
>dont even bother to try to explain its just the way my face looks
>get called weirdo serial killer
>no friends all throughout highschool except for some kid that sat next to me and cheated off me.
>>
" lol why is anon so quiet he's probably going to shoot up the school XD"
>>
my dad used to say that when i'd look at him, it looked like i was going to kill him in his sleep
>>
>be pale a fuck in a predominately black, mexican and tan normie school system
>get called serial killer and rapist by innumerable people throughout school
>>
I have a natural bitch face, my dad asks me who I'm pissed off at basically everyday even though I don't care enough about anyone to get mad
>>
>Mother keeps going on about "internal aggressions" and that's why I'm so "fixated" on a military career
>Stepfather compares me to other beta murderers
>Blunt, abrasive loner at heart

I also drew a bad paint picture of me stabbing my father to death and put it as the desktop image on the family computer when I was young because I thought it was funny.

>tfw grown more desensitized and degenerate over time so its all mostly true

fug
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.