[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, I have a confession to make. I am attracted to women who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: violin.jpg (212 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
violin.jpg
212 KB, 600x800
/r9k/, I have a confession to make. I am attracted to women who put me down. Women who are obviously heartbreakers, who like to be earned, and don't open themselves up until that price has been paid.

I follow their every whim and it destroys me.
Every woman who knows I'm attracted to them, either does nothing, or pulls hard on the string they have around my neck.
None of the latter women really want to get with me. They just want a friend who cares.
I care. I care enough to put myself through friendzone levels of frustration.

But I can't do it anymore. Either a woman has to come around and pick ME up, or I'm quitting women altogether.

There's a career I have to lead. A life which has to be lived.

Life isn't defined by frustration and sadness. Life isn't centered around approval. Life is meant to be shared.

Please, female robots, if any of you ever end up with a guy centered on you, pull on the cord a few times so that they notice you're there, but don't lead them around like a dog. It destroys us.
>>
>>24560124
God, you're so pathetic. hard yet?
>>
File: Keegan SERAPH.jpg (175 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
Keegan SERAPH.jpg
175 KB, 500x585
>>24560173
If you had a pretty face, I would be.

My insides would be churning.
It's like butterflies, but more like...wasps.
Gaining your approval would turn those wasps into butterflies, and holding you with you accepting me, would let those butterflies escape.
>>
>>24560214
Lucky for you, I do. I'm not normally a mean person at all but something about you just disgusts me. I don't know if you can be helped. Why should any woman waste her time?
>>
File: 38 mind is sort of muscle.jpg (198 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
38 mind is sort of muscle.jpg
198 KB, 408x600
>>24560307
idk what my issue is.

Honestly, I don't think most of what I said up there completely covers me; my interests when it comes to finding the right girl, on my own, are pretty ordinary.

I want someone on my level who can talk about and understand the concepts I think about every day.
That is, quantum cosmology, meaning of the universe, philosophy, etc...my aim is to travel to the stars.

My motivations generally just outstrip those of anyone else, and it sucks.
I'm seen as arrogant, and really, I am.
But it's fucking hell to not be able to share any of these ideas with ANYONE.

I've been studying theoretical physics since I was 17 (I'm 24 now).
Not once have I spoken with someone who actually understands the stuff, because my school just sucks that bad.

There has yet to be a girl who can even grasp wtf I'm saying. IMHO, not being able to connect might be why I seek someone who doesn't care about connecting.
>>
>>24560538
The other side of this, is that I have epilepsy, and basically every time I have a seizure, who I "am" changes. That part I can't change. That part hurts me the most :/
>>
Look he has his own shit going on. He is really insecure and has issues with rage and inferiority, I can relate kind of but at the same time I've always had people tell me what I can and can't do. He's worried about his social life and I just want a home to make, meals to cook, books to read, and good friends to do drugs with. That's it man. I don't care if people think I'm queen shit because I didn't get enough attention in high school.
>>
>>24560538
You sound autistic as fuck dude. And not because you're such a misunderstood genius, but because here you are writing pretentious, self centered blogs when nobody asked in the first place.
>>
File: 21 dat spectrum.jpg (83 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
21 dat spectrum.jpg
83 KB, 344x500
>>24560633
I'd go out and write blogs, but they would all be self centered like this. At least here, people can respond, and I'm not entirely talking to myself. Journaling never really gets it out :/

Also I'm not autistic, pretty sure of that after having been through so many neuropsych tests. All they can tell me is that I have weird issues that don't fit into anything, and that my EEG is "abnormal."
>>24560586
I did get bullied in high school :/ friends abandoned me, went off to win a competition that was sort of my dream, and I got left struggling for some mediocre idea of a degree, when before, I had been aiming for the stars. Now I have that again. It took years of fighting through depression though, and now I'm left here being kinda fucked up.
>>
Whatever. Anyways, going to bed. Leaving you guys with one more weird picture.

(apparently) Most people don't see me as an asshole. Maybe I can live up to that reputation :/
>>
>>24560737
You got that grey matter shit goin on huh.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.