[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I rubbed my ear Wednesday night and plugged it. Today all I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: crab of feeling.png (115 KB, 680x437) Image search: [Google]
crab of feeling.png
115 KB, 680x437
I rubbed my ear Wednesday night and plugged it. Today all I heard through it was tinnitus and I can feel pressure in it. I can hear nothing out of it all. I will go to the ear clinic tomorrow. If they aren't open, I assume I'll be deaf in that ear from now on.
>>
>>24559749
Its gonna go away 90% of the time.
You might keep the tinnitus though
>>
sounds like it's just earwax. I've had that happen before. I fixed it by dripping a little bit of hydrogen peroxide in to loosen it up, and then flushing it out with warm water in a little squeeze-bulb designed for washing out ears.

if you have access to an ear clinic, though, that's a better choice. don't worry, OP, it's easy to fix.
>>
>>24559785
>You might keep the tinnitus though

yeah, that's not gonna happen. it's just wax pressing on the sensors in your ear. you have to really damage them before the tinnitus becomes permanent. once the wax is flushed out, the ringing will go away.
>>
File: 1375216897839.jpg (13 KB, 300x276) Image search: [Google]
1375216897839.jpg
13 KB, 300x276
>>24559785
>>24559826
Thanks hoes. I will rest a little easier tonight.
>>
>>24559869

sleep with that ear to the pillow. might help.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.