[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Chris-Chan and his life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: chrischan.jpg (132 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
chrischan.jpg
132 KB, 1200x900
What does /r9k/ think of Chris-Chan and his life?
>>
i'm almost as bad as chris-chan was at my age
>>
>>24558640
at least he isnt andrew dobson
>>
he's better at making friends than I am
>>
>>24558640

He has more hobbies than me, more friends, isn't a virgin, and he's held several jobs.

Chris Chan > Me
>>
>>24558640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

And it all went downhill from there.
>>
>>24558665
you aren't trying hard enough
>>
>>24558665
What in the fuck are you saying
>>
>>24558640
Chris-chan is actually an elaborate character in a carefully orchestrated performance piece conceived by a brilliant artist. His seminal work will come to be celebrated by countless generations. Scholars will meticulously study and analyze every facet of his performance vainly attempting to grasp the meaning behind it, though many will believe its meaning cannot be fully understood by the mind -- it can only be felt. Chris-chan's creator will be remembered as the greatest artist the human race has ever produced. As you sit in front of your computer, shitposting, the towering artistic achievement of the 21st century is in progress.

Either that or he's an unfortunate, high-functioning, autistic man-child.
>>
I honestly feel bad for him at this point. Like who the fuck is going to take care of him when his mom dies?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.