[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the place for me? I am a 23 year old female with rotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1300241926434.jpg (2 KB, 122x126) Image search: [Google]
1300241926434.jpg
2 KB, 122x126
Is this the place for me?

I am a 23 year old female with rotting teeth and am 240 lbs 5 feet 4 inches.
I suffer from severe depression and anxiety, have never kissed a boy or cuddled. Virgin ofcourse, but I feel like a loser for it. I don't feel "pure" or "special". I just feel like a big fucking freak.
The worst part is, I am a hopeless romantic. I actually hate the world because it is not perfect like I wish it was. I wish someone would come and fall inlove with me for who i am inside like Disney movies. I really feel this way, no matter how unrealistic. I also want that person to be perfect even though I am not. I'm a horrible, spoiled person and I hate myself for it.

Again I ask, is this the place for me?
>>
File: face.jpg (42 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
42 KB, 500x469
Jesus christ, no, you need a psychiatrist and some cognitive behavioral therapy ASAP
>>
>>24558591
Fix your teeth first, bitch.
>>
>>24558631
I can't afford a proper thareapist right now.
>>24558658
can't afford that either.
>>
>>24558631
You can give yourself cognitive behavioral therapy, the therapist is only there for emotional support I guess

and you have to be willing to change, I ran into a brick wall because I'm stubborn
>>
>>24558591
>Again I ask, is this the place for me?
I don't think so. Women are not allowed
>>
>>24558715
>can give yourself
Any helpful links or should I just googlefu? I really just want to be happy.
>>24558730
o-oh...
>>
File: 1448154316637.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1448154316637.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>24558591
>stop eating so much
>brush your teeth every day

Literally fucking done.

>Again I ask, is this the place for me?

No. It's not. This place is for people who have tried and been cast away by society, and people who are outcasts simply because they are bad at socializing. You just eat too much and are too lazy to brush your teeth. Go back to reddit.
>>
>>24558591
>I actually hate the world because it is not perfect like I wish it was.
You're going to have to get over that and embrace whatever value it has.
>I really feel this way, no matter how unrealistic.
Then you need to change how you feel. See: that earlier reply about CBT.
>>
>>24559228
Yeah but OP seems to be a lazy land whale and she's depressed. Anyway if she start working out and gets in shape (assuming she's not, at least. too ugly) she will start to get attention from all males around her, will lose her virginity and eventually turn into a whore as all other women
>>
>>24558631
I'm fucking laughing so hard holy shit
>>
>>24558591
How bad are your teeth? Post time stamp and dentata faggot
>>
>>24558591
Sorry, you're a girl. No girls allowed.

It's just a matter of time before you become chad chasing, cock carousel riding motherfucker.
>>
so you're ugly as sin and fat as fuck but still want the perfect man to come and sweep you off your feet.

yeh you're going to be well received on r9k.
>>
I hate women so much when they are successful but when they are like you I feel very bad for them... I guess you could stick around if you want not like any of us could do anything but rrreee all day..
>>
Does your name start with S, OP?
>>
it's not too late for you. stop drinking soda. that's almost certainly why your teeth are bad and you're overweight. it's poison, stop drinking it.

teeth can be fixed, and if you lose weight, you'll be living on easy-mode again.
>>
>>24558591
Yes this is the place for you. Just post androgenously. Us men get picked on constantly. But for women it's much, much worse.

I feel your pain. I'm sorry that life is this way tb|-|
>>
desu

i'm a decent looking guy. i've had sex with a few girls, hooked up with my fair share, been in a couple relationships. if you came up to me and shared how you felt with me in private in real life, i would have sex with you and honestly try my best to make it special for you simply because i believe everyone should experience it at least once.

what sucks is no one else feels this way. why can't we all just try and make the world special for one another?
>>
Post picture of body and teeth

Disgusting slobs are my fetish
>>
>>24558591
i have pretty bad teeth too
will our babies be born with rotten teeth?
>>
> I also want that person to be perfect even though I am not.

Just roll over and die desu.
>>
Lose some weight and put effort into your looks
>>
>>24558591
I will cuddle you. I turn 25 saturday and I have never done any of that or even held a girl's hand.
>>
>>24559784
Please this baka senpai, also write "GO TO BED ALEX" on gut
>>
>>24558591
bad teeth are disgusting
but being fat is completely you're fault
you could even be one of those fat girls that have nice features hidden by the fat
so no, lose weight then we'll see whether you're ugly enough to fit in
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>24559849
Absolutely not faggot, thats my name too
>>
stupid fat cunt. You can fix your problem so easily. Stop fucking eating for 6 months. Get a job easily cause now you're a slim female. Save 10k to get teeth fixed.

Now you're a 7/10, can easily get a nice beta boy to fall in love with you.

But guess what, even if most pathetic robots here lost weight and got their teeth fixed, they would still look like FUCKING shit and be beta as fuck and have no chance of winning at life whatsoever.

Fucking retarded cunt.
>>
>>24558591
your teeth situation can be seriously improved if you're willing to put in the effort. check out this book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1434810607
>>
>>24558591
>rotting teeth
can be fixed
>240 lbs
can be fixed
>I also want that person to be perfect even though I am not
That's the problem. You probably give too much value to others physical appareance.
Of course everyone dreams with a 10/10 but lets be realistic here. none of us is getting one because none of us is a 10/10. If you stop looking for appareance and start focusing on personality you can find a guy that will make you feel like you are in a disney movie and you will be happy.
>>
Is this the place for me?

I am a 19 year old male who love getting keked. I work roughly 48 hrs a week. My only humann contact irl is my weedman... I'm a virgin of course. I don't feel pure or special.
I actually hate the world and I refuse to conform to it's conventions. God damn being lazy is just so difficult right?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>24561364
>19
>48 hours a week

Wewee kid as another 19 YO I thought this kind of work was for grownups as in like 50 year olds Jesus Christ senpai.

Better get to bed kid
>>
>>24561391
I need money because my mother is poor. So, yeah. I'm too stupid for college as well, so this is all got anyway. Goodnight then.
>>
Brush your teeth twice a day (after breakfast and before bed).

Get some CBT. This helped me more than anything else.

Stop being fat. Instead of eating a creamcake, have an apple and a pint of water. Your only meal from now on will be stir fry since it's quick, easy, and cheap.

Save money.

Fix your teeth.

And yes, this is the place for you as long as you refuse any opportunity to better yourself.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.