[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how did my fellow robots take the inevitable "so do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So how did my fellow robots take the inevitable "so do you have a girlfriend" question tonight?

I recently got promoted at work so I just turned it around on the asshole uncle who asked me (who has been out of work for months) by asking him how his job hunt was going.
>>
>>24558541
Family was too busy arguing to ask any personal questions.
>>
>>24558541

Why the fuck aren't the kids looking at the camera? What's happening? What are they looking at?
>>
>>24558680
Really I have no idea why the fuck they even bother to see each other if every gathering ends up like this.

I mean shit, this year there was not even a "hello", just accusations, belittling, and criticism starting right when the door opened.
>>
>>24558541
>fellow loser cousin who I thought was in the same boat as me has a gf
>I was the only one of 5 of us who doesn't have a gf

They didn't ask me about it, probably because they think I'm a lost cause.
>>
>>24558711
I'm the most "successful" since everyone else works retail/blue collar jobs so they're always shocked I haven't found a gold digging parasite - I mean girlfriend yet.
>>
Well, I'm 26, and I found out my younger brother is now engaged to his girlfriend.

They stopped asking me a long time ago.
>>
File: 00L0L_649sr100T0k_600x450.jpg (21 KB, 540x450) Image search: [Google]
00L0L_649sr100T0k_600x450.jpg
21 KB, 540x450
>>24558541
Told them about my grindr adventures
>>
File: salvation[1].jpg (65 KB, 690x461) Image search: [Google]
salvation[1].jpg
65 KB, 690x461
>>24559075
My family is transitioning to that state now.

It should be complete by next year.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.