[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be gay if I rode this around college for fun? Such as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: images-3.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
Would it be gay if I rode this around college for fun? Such as in the evenings or weekends?
I wouldn't ride this or a longboard to class because its stupid having to carry them around.
What do you guys think? I would hate having to kick all the damn time on a long or skate board.
Theyre are a lot of college people on this thread so thats why I asked
This used to be a lot of fun though when I was 15
>>
>>24558522
There's nothing inherently homosexual about the act of riding that around your college, but you are a faggot and anything you do is gay by default.
>>
>>24558596
Well then suck my dick bitch
>>
>>24558522

Will you look gay? No.

Will everyone laugh at you? Yes.

Unless you're the most chad guy at the campus you can't pull it off without looking like a loser
>>
>>24559014
No thanks. I'm not gay, but you can suck mine, you cock loving faggot.
>>
>>24558522
I see people ride around on razor scooters in formal wear. You'll look no more edgy than the people who ride the obnoxiously small skateboards
>>
>>24559052
>letting a man suck your cock
>not gay
>>
File: 1404417472583.jpg (42 KB, 500x405) Image search: [Google]
1404417472583.jpg
42 KB, 500x405
Just get a real skateboard or longboard you autist
>>
>>24558522
Who cares? College is all about gay experimentation. Go for it.
>>
>>24559553
This tbqh. 99% of uni students are fags.
>>
When I was like 13 I remember we took my kid cousin to Toys R Us to buy him that thing for his birthday, and I remember that I thought it was gay as fuck, like only a huge faggot would ride that instead of a skateboard. Now that you're considering riding it in COLLEGE it looks super saiyan gay as fuck.
>>
I was born in 1990 so ripsticks came out when I was too old for them. I rode razor scooters as a kid. Whe. 2008 hit I saw some people older than me riding in line skates which I remember from the 90s but stopped doing when razors came out. I cringe when I see people on college campuses riding razors but honestly in the last year they've disappeared from my school and chicks are riding Longboards all over. I saw some guy riding a ripstick to class once and I almost loled. Bikes and Longboards are acceptable but my school is so small you can walk anywhere in 10 minutes so if you live on campus and do that you're a fag.
>>
I wouldn't look twice at someone riding a ripstick but other people might.Just be confident, don't ride too close to crowds of people and just don't be a dick
RIpsticks are annoying to lock up though
Bikes are way superior
>>
>>24559083
>all skateboards
scooters aren't gay as fuck like a ripstik

in gayness

ripstik >>>>>>> Ricky Martin >>>>>>>>> roller blades > longboard > scooter > skateboard
>>
>>24560244
>>all skateboards
didn't mean to quote anything desu senpai
>>
>>24560244
Did a skateboarder fuck your oneitis or something
>>
>>24560269
you have it backwards retard
>>
>>24558522
you'll look like a fag but social stigma aside that would be pretty effective; it's not too fast but is faster than walking; easy to ride and nimble around people and corners. 6.5/10 idea
>>
>>24560280
Use the right formatting then
Because > means less than
>>
>>24560244
literally nothing is gayer than rollerblades, but riptiks and scooters are much worse in a general sense
>>
It will be ok if you
>own it gurrrl

It's a big risk if you don't have the confidence to pull it off, seeing as you browse this board i'd say play it safe and use some shitty sector 9 longboard
>>
>>24560286
>easy to ride
I can't even fucking stand on one let alone ride it, and I can ride a penny board
>>
>>24560312
is this bait

>>24560318
nah man, scooters are pretty gay but not nearly as bad roller blades and definitely not as bad ripstiks

forgot to mention those solowheel things. Those look gay as fuck but everyone loves the one faggot who always rides it around at my uni because it's nerdy and high tech or something.
>>
You can actually ride a longboard like one of these.

Look for a flexible, drop-truck, board. Get the biggest wheels you can. Those tiny wheels will get stuck on any stray pebble, chunk of glass, piece of acorn, etc, that you come across.

It will work better longer, go faster, be repairable/upgradeable, and not make you *quite* as much of a target for social ridicule.

If there is one thing I have learned as an oldfag, it's to not buy the cheap china stuff, you'll just end up breaking/wearing out/not liking it. "You get what you pay for" is truer than it is false.

There are probably already longboarders on your campus. They're usually pretty chill since they know they aren't "real hxc skaterz", and might be more welcoming to someone who visits this board.

Riding parking garages on my longboard was actually a lot of fun, it really felt like "surfing" the concrete (i've never been surfing)
Stopped going because I got older, and was therefore much more likely to get a ticket for trespassing
>>
>>24558522
These things make no fucking sense to me. They're so easy to ride. I've got a prosthetic foot and I can ride this thing easier than I can a goddamn bicycle. It's amazing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.