[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't we force NEETs into the Millitary? >aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x166
why don't we force NEETs into the Millitary?

>aren't doing anything anyway
>just sucking away money from their family or the government
>might as well put them to use
>ship them off overseas
>>
>>24558513

Because the military already has a surplus of manpower as it is, and we aren't in a scenario that requires a large amount of cannon fodder. At least, not in the form of soldiers.
>>
File: 14317981758107.jpg (40 KB, 196x325) Image search: [Google]
14317981758107.jpg
40 KB, 196x325
we're america's special little boy. keeping us safe is the TOP priority

now go to bed, wagekek. wagegiving is over
>>
>>24558513
Were fucking disabled and we don't have the mindset for I anyway wed be terrible
>>
>>24558513
It would be kind of pointless. They won't bother with the training unless everyday you literally have a man behind them with a loaded rifle and a bayonet, and the moment that man goes away the obese retards will flop down and start crying.
>>
>>24558513
aside from what >>24558633 said, they'd all be this guy
>>
>>24558513

They wouldn't take us.
Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem with joining the military and being forced to train etc.
But they wouldn't take us.
>>
>>24558513

>why dont we...
because you don't have a choice and can't do anything except involuntarily surrender what we demand. or else.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.