[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would fix you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1446201584614.jpg (121 KB, 753x724) Image search: [Google]
1446201584614.jpg
121 KB, 753x724
I just want to live in downtown Toronto. All my problems would be solved if I could move.
>>
i just want someone to say that they love me
>>
Toronto is an extreme feminist multiculti SJW shithole and all the women are ugly t-b-h.

As for what would fix me if I was fit. I'm tall and handsome in the face but I'm extremely skinnyfat.
>>
File: Canadian.png (58 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
Canadian.png
58 KB, 844x1157
>>24558227
It's where I'm posting from right now.
It won't fix a thing...
>>
>>24558246
No you don't. That's what I wanted last year. Someone did. Then they just stopped caring about me like a week later. They just stopped talking to me. Got all my fucking hopes up and now i'm back to being a nobody.
>>
Damaged beyond redemption. I want justice for the crime of this world. I want the life I didn't had growing up, I want the happy ever after. Though I know this is only a delusion.
>>
>>24558227
Journeyman status.
>>
i have a pretty content and comfy life, even tho im a virgin robot and all that

but whenever problems do arise its always about money, i never have other kind of problems really
>>
>>24558306

i just watched "looking for a friend for the end of the world"

my depression level has increased at least 2x
>>
a gf for with which i snuggle
>>
>>24558227
Not having crippling social anxiety
>>
>>24558227
what kind of deprived person do you have to be to want to live in the shithole of the earth.
>>
File: qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png (339 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png
339 KB, 680x440
>>24558555
>>24558249
>>24558256
well fuck there goes that plan. w-whats so bad about it
>>
>>24558227

>All my problems would be solved if I could x.

A single change isn't going to fix all of your problems, that's not how life works. Also this board lately has had this fixation on moving to a big city. Everyone who actually lives there seems to say it's not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
File: 1445132123336.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1445132123336.gif
1 MB, 500x281
I just want to feel happy, without any anxiety. I have to wake up at 545 tomorrow to work a 8 hour shift and I'm fucking dreading it. Why do I hate work so much. I moved all the way to Tucson from NJ thinking it would solve everything but I'm so unhappy it hurts.
>>
Abs and rhinoplasty
>>
A girl to act like my GF for one day and then give me a gun afterwards so I can shoot myself.
>>
>>24558227
Literally degenerate-tier
>>
A second chance at school

then I wouldn't have been kicked out in 5th grade because I would have learned to do my fucking work

then I would have gone to the good middle school my parents wanted me to go to and not the shitty one where everyone hated me because they didn't know who I was

then I would have gone to the high school for engineering that I always dreamed about going to

and I would have been accepted to UT Austin to get my bachelors in Architecture

but instead, I'm in community college, know nobody and I don't have much motivation

I wouldn't give a shit if I made friends or not either
as long as I'd be doing what I loved, I wouldn't care if I had anyone
it's no different from now anyways
>>
>>24559269
where do you live hotshot ?
>>
I don't think it's possible. You can't polish a turd, etc.
>>
>>24558227
>What would fix you?

Being killed at the end of August 2001.
>>
>>24558227

that sick frog always gives me the creeps. what the hell is wrong with it?
>>
>>24558227
Downtown Toronto is as pretentious as it gets. Good luck solving your problems if you're not simultaneously rich, smart, and good looking.
>>
>>24559383
>being this wrong
Toronto being expensive is a myth. get a room for 500 bucks a months, don't have kids , don't have a car if you don't need it. congrats you're now the 1%.
Smart ha why would this matter
good looking okay I agree
>>
>>24558227
Why would being here help you, familam?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.