[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep tearing my asshole everytime I take a dump. Feels like I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Snapchat-7061358658726778041.jpg (687 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7061358658726778041.jpg
687 KB, 1440x2560
Keep tearing my asshole everytime I take a dump. Feels like I'm shitting glass. What's the deal
>>
>>24558023
Stop eating glass
>>
dont wipe for a week to give time to heal.

have a shower after you shit and wash your asscrack and hole that way. Otherwise you'll just continually be ripping it open whenever it tries to heal.
>>
eat fiber idiot
>>
Prehaps seek medical attention
>>
>>24558023
delete this you repulsive subhuman
>>
>>24558023
if this keeps up for more than two days, you need to see a doctor. This happened to me and I didnt go and hid from embarrassment and I eventuallu had to remove my colon
>>
I also have a similar issue.

Since I was like 5 I've only shit like once every week at best, once every two weeks at worse. Lately it has been hell for some reason. I think I've finally developed a hemorrhoid so my anus is always in pain.
>>
is it your asshole that's bleeding or do you have blood in your stool as well?

if it's the latter, get yourself to a doctor, mang.
>>
>>24558160
plcs or it didn't happen
>>
>>24558160
how do you shit?
dont you need your colon for that?
>>
You got ass cancer
>>
File: 1435104083723.png (20 KB, 538x396) Image search: [Google]
1435104083723.png
20 KB, 538x396
its probably hemmerhoids op

very common in western countries because everyone sits on their ass for 10+ hours a day. Do what >>24558098 said and eat more fiber, or ex lax to liquify the shit to prevent stretching your hole too far.
>>
OP, it appears to be bright red which means it's probably hemmoroids. They suck but it's treatable. Get preparation H and start using baby wipes when you poop.

If you notice your stool is black, get to the doctor ASAP because something is wrong internally.
>>
Early stage hemos maybe m8. Eat more fiber and don't fucking strain yourself when you shit dumbass. You don't want hard shits you want soft smooth ones and use baby wipes after. Also don't sit on your ass all day.
>>
>>24558023
1 man 1 jar
>>
>>24558023
did you snapchat your assblood?
>>
>>24558118
This really is the best advice. Eat lots of green fibrous veggies. Okra is especially good as the slime helps lubricate the colon. Also drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. Your BMs should be large, regular, and effortless.
>>
File: squatting.png (106 KB, 531x332) Image search: [Google]
squatting.png
106 KB, 531x332
>>24558023

maybe hemorrhoids.

try squatting when you poop. Sitting is a very unnatural position for pooping since it clenches your butthole tight. Squatting allows your butthole to relax and makes bowel movements easier. You'll still bleed for the first few times when squatting because your rectum needs time to heal. But if you constantly squat and squat less the bleeding will come to a stop. It also helps to only drink water and drink plenty of it.

to reduce splashing:
-aim toward the shallow end of the toilet bowl
-place a layer of toilet paper over area you are going to poop on

If you can't squat on your toilet seat like pic related, then you can try buying a squatting stool for your toilet or use something to support your feet when squatting.

http://www.easystool.com.au/images/khoji%20on%20easystool%20at%20home..thumb.jpg
>>
While its still healing just don't push so hard when you poop. Kinda just let it slide out. Also don't wipe too hard or too much. Treat it like the delicate little flower that it is
>>
File: jaxlkaV[1].jpg (96 KB, 1024x344) Image search: [Google]
jaxlkaV[1].jpg
96 KB, 1024x344
>>24558594
NO NO NO

don't do this, pham. just get a stool to prop your feet up a bit.

this is what can happen
>>
>>24558163
That was me in middle/high school
My shits were so big I had to cut it into pieces with a cotton swab so it would flush
Had to eat mini wheats and drink apple juice to "induce" my poops. Always red on the turd
I started drinking metamucil and eating more fiber-food and I got it down to once a day to at worse every three days

>mfw once in 9th grade constipated for like 3 weeks
>>
>>24558673
>>24558594
This, toilets in the Western world are not designed to be sat on like that and you are asking for some serious asspain if you do so. Get a squatty potty or a stool
>>
>>24558673
WHAT THE FUCK MAN JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>24558673
>losing your leg because you wanted to squat while shitting
Now this is just sad
>>
>>24558781
toilets will fucking kill you, man.
>>
>>24558794
fucking hell! i'm too freaked out to sit on the toilet now
>>
File: 1437705041234.png (63 KB, 526x373) Image search: [Google]
1437705041234.png
63 KB, 526x373
>>24558723
>Get a squatty potty
thanks for the laugh anon
>>
>>24558499
This. I started eating veggies you can steam in s microwave every night. I used to take baseball shits that would tear up my asshole, but now I take footlong shits that feel so good and no damage
>>
>>24558848
you're fine, anon.
it has to do with the uneven weight distribution that occurs when you squat on the toilet.
>>
>>24558160
No, it's most likely just a hemorrhoid - if you start losing unexpected weight, or feeling weak and bloated then you should go see a doctor, almost immediately.

Before that though, your stool would have brownish-dark blood in the water and stool and only poop once a day. That's when you have colon cancer. The brownish dark blood could also mean polyps
>>
>>24558673
Is this for real? Like this happened because of squatting in that one picture?
>>
>>24558673

just how hard was the fall jesus christ
>>
File: 14.gif (749 KB, 433x711) Image search: [Google]
14.gif
749 KB, 433x711
>>24558673
talk about butthurt
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.