[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have told two girls i am a virgin >"really, you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1425332458550.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1425332458550.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>have told two girls i am a virgin
>"really, you don't look like you would be?"
>>
>le humble brag disguised as a feel that I don't want. see! i'm pathetic but I can at least take solace in the fact that I'm normal looking and relatively attractive!!!! please validate me and fuel my narcissism disguised as insecurity
Fuck off OP
>>
>>24558014
implying they weren't trying to make the OP feel better

in their heads they were surely going "oh that's not surprising" but wanted to avoid conflict and be polite. so in that case you say "wow you don't look like you'd be virgin"

no offense OP, fuck stacys/normies
>>
File: 1442790597816.png (158 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1442790597816.png
158 KB, 385x385
the girl that I told literally didn't believe me and was 100% convinced that I'm gay
>>
>>24558014
>>24558171
le butthurt insecure projection

>>24557942
ignore those op. it is what it sounds like. apperantly you look cool enough for girls to think that you are not a virgin. good for u man
>>
File: image_2.jpg (11 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
11 KB, 267x181
>haha! Sorry Anon, I just can't picture you having sex with anyone!
>mfw a grill said this to me.
Why even live?
>>
I love virgin boys. I've achieved immortality by sapping their wizard powers and corrupting their pure bodies.
>>
>>24557942
Based first reply
>>
>>24558404
h-how many have fallen to you succubus?
>>
>>24558014
This. Humblebragging is fucking retarded, especially on here.
>>
>>24557942

Keep telling girls this until one offers to help you out with that.
Report back with results.
>>
>>24558404
>tfw no succubus to come through my window and relieve me of my corrupted mana
>>
>haven't been asked by a grill if i was a virgin... ever?
>haven't been asked by my friends if i was a virgin for a long time (they know the answer)
>have been asked, not subtly, by my brother's gf if i was into dudes rather than grills
>smacked a Stacy's ass at the bar while my brother played a show (she asked me to)
not a virgin, btw but it has been a looooong time 2bh family
>>
>>24558305
Just rape them, ya dingus
>>
File: photo.jpg (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
58 KB, 900x900
>>24559071
for your rape
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.