[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women wear the thinnest, worst quality clothing all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: srsly.jpg (75 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
75 KB, 600x612
Why do women wear the thinnest, worst quality clothing all the time and then complain about how cold it is?
>>
>>24557560
For chad's attention of course. Same thing with yoga pants and >but they're comfortable!
>>
It's for layering, then some stupid stacy used it for single layers. fucking morons
>>
>>24557603
>it's for layering
You should only have to layer at sub-zero temps. Ever notice how most men at most wear a short sleeve shirt, a long sleeve shirt, and then a coat unless it's seriously fucking cold? Why are women incapable of doing something as simple as that?
>>
File: 1445652866921.png (26 KB, 686x728) Image search: [Google]
1445652866921.png
26 KB, 686x728
>>24557560
>tfw butterface
>tfw you'll NEVER look good in any cute
clothing even though you're skinny b/c you look like an ogre

I just want to wear pretty dresses and skirts
>>
>>24557560
I think girls in boots are super cute. Plus if they're cold I can play the gentleman role and offer them my coat.
>>
>>24557645
>they take your coat
>you say something "creepy"
>never get your coat back
>>
>>24557631
is your cock atleast feminine?
>>
>>24557628
It's called fashion you sperg.
>>
>>24557661
I usually only extend the to offer girls I know. It actually works out more often than not.
>>
>>24557645
>gentleman role
the betamax* role
>>
File: 1442937807960.jpg (94 KB, 590x580) Image search: [Google]
1442937807960.jpg
94 KB, 590x580
>>24557631
just keep going and let the skele be free
>>
>>24557560
>mfw when the fat girl at work is putting on scarves and making a fuss about how cold it was even in July just because I had a fan on when I 'm 130 pounds.
>>
>>24557628
As a guy if its 40 or below, I have leggings, long socks, pants, a shirt, light jacket, and coat on.
>>
>>24557704
B-but I genuinely like helping people.
>>
>>24557712
ayy lmao

ashjhgfdsa
>>
>>24557743
What a coldkek.
>>
>>24557691
>It's called fashion you sperg.
Only women could justify such a narcissistic and aristocratic thing as fashion for the sake of fashion without utility. Clothing is an expression of your values, and when women wear nothing but thin, flimsy, and useless clothing what does that say about them? What does it say about their vanity and shallow nature? Fuck that.
>>
>>24557795

good post, im serious
>>
>>24557754
Talk about being beta as fuck
>>
>>24558739
Nice sarcasm fuckboi
>>
File: iarna copiii gif.gif (356 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
iarna copiii gif.gif
356 KB, 600x447
>>24558762

lol i wasnt being sarcastic, i just wanted to tell you it was a good post, i saved it in a txt file for later use as ammunition just in case

we're anon so it's okay even if i tell you something like that
>>
File: thegoblinbegsforthreefiddy.jpg (22 KB, 360x257) Image search: [Google]
thegoblinbegsforthreefiddy.jpg
22 KB, 360x257
>>24557560
>buy weather jacket for going outside
>looks comfy, it's snowing currently
>order over ebay
>came up 10 centimeters above waist
have to go outside to buy clothes now because this is a regular occurrence, fucking manlet women ruining everything
>>
>>24557795
>Clothing is an expression of your values
Or an expression of taste in aesthetics. Dressing sensibly is one thing, and girls who wear short shorts in winter etc are retarded, but they don't need to wear unfashionable utilitarian shit either. You might not care about clothes, but many men do, even if it's not conscious (hence people constantly complaining about yoga pants and girls not wearing dresses).
>>
File: 1420695508324.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1420695508324.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>24557560
>when my clothes are comfy and warm but then men bitch about me not dressing "feminine" enough
>>
>>24560202
Does this actually happen?
>>
>>24560242
I happens every week on /r9k/

>stopped dressing for other people and just "pic related"'d myself
>men don't like it
>>
>>24560242
Is this your first day on 4chan? One of the most common complaints is about how unfeminine women dress these days.
>>
>>24560255
I've literally never seen any posts complaining about such a thing. I don't browse /fa/ though so maybe the sentiment is more prevalent there. But has this ever happened in real life? You really shouldn't take the opinions of this place to heart.
>>
>>24557795

Wow you're stupid. If you had things your way we'd all be dressed in fucking gray jumpsuits or some shit. Fashion is necessary. Anyone with a brain would realize that.
>>
>>24560281
It's /fa/, they have bizarrely masculine taste in women's clothing because it's all high fashion stuff. I see it on /r9k/ and /int/ all the time, mostly because it's a complaint specific to western women.

And I'm not that anon, I dress in a very feminine way, and the few times I've been hit on in recent years have been specifically because of my outfits. I'm not under the delusion that men care about fashion itself, but they care about femininity in general.
>>
>>24560316
I meant to say it's NOT /fa/.
>>
>>24560242
not that anon, but it has happened to me before. I don't know if my specific experiences are representative of a big thing or if they're just weird though.

One was the middle of winter and I had fleece-lined leggings underneath sweat pants on my legs and a long sleeved shirt and a sweater on top and dresses came up in class and a few boys gave me shit about dressing like a boy.

The second time it happened was a few years later fall at my college and I was discussing fashion and admitted something like, "I have a terrible fashion sense because I prioritize comfort" and a guy in the row behind me said that I shouldn't do that because guys hate that.

I also used to reverse-trap as a hobby a lot (for those unfamiliar with the term: I would pretend I was a man) and interestingly when I did that I never got shit for not having great fashion sense or anything.
>>
>>24560316
That's a bit of a different situation than originally described though. Getting extra attention for dressing feminine is one thing, but I don't think girls get bitched at in real life for not doing so (maybe by a butchy aunt or sister).
>>
>>24560347
Ah, I apologize then. I guess it's something I didn't realize happened. Doesn't make any sense to me, personally, but then again I dress more practically than fashionably as well.
>>
>>24560316

Same here, guys compliment me on my fashion and mention they hardly see women dress feminine like I do. I wear skirts and sweater dresses in the winter, but never see anyone else do the same. Oh well, I don't mind the stares.
>>
>>24557560
Because it's almost impossible to find any women's clothes that aren't incredibly thin and sheer.

Also the only people that do that are Stacy sluts. Maybe if you paid attention to girls that weren't Stacys, you'd notice that not all girls did that but then what's the point of paying attention to a girl if it isn't going to be a useless hot slut who will reject you so that you can bitch about how terrible she is, right?
>>
File: not like the other grills.jpg (98 KB, 750x545) Image search: [Google]
not like the other grills.jpg
98 KB, 750x545
>every clothing store is 75% women's section
>they all choose to wear the same thing anyway
>>
>>24560353
I was just answering the first bit of your post saying you've never seen posts like that, but the internet is where people come to be honest about things that would be socially unacceptable to say in real life.
>>
>>24557584
you just couldn't wait to get to the yoga pants part could you
>>
>>24560364
My suspicion is that it happens to people other than me but that it is uncommon because guys who say stuff like that must have a devastating lack of social awareness.

It's very rude to tell someone how to dress or what they should do with their style, in my opinion, unless they are invited to give critique. I was raised to never comment on someone's fashion except to praise things that I liked.

Both times it happened to me I was a mix of shocked and amused by their abject lack of social skills. I didn't bother telling them off beyond giving them a look that probably made them think I pitied them.
>>
>>24560420

I can proudly admit I have never and will never wear uggs. One of my biggest fears is looking like a basic bitch..
>>
>>24560430
I'm also >>24560364. I've never seen it happen and don't care myself so it's hard to believe guys really do care about how "feminine" girls dress.
>>
>>24560453
They probably just read the first chapter in a PUA manual and think they're being "alpha."
>>
>>24560454
if one of your biggest fears is being a basic bitch, you're probably a basic bitch. this is also why you should get the fuck out, because in the grand scheme of things, if you're fearful of being normal, you don't belong.

basically, fuck off roastie
>>
>>24560551

Whatever you say beta boy. I'll just be over here looking adorable with my layered sweater tights, socks, and legwarmers.
>>
>>24560551
>if you're fearful of being normal, you don't belong.
Blindly following trends that don't appeal to you should not be normal, it's stupid and embarrassing.
>>
>>24560676
keyword there happens to be should. unfortunately, it is normal, and if the cumdumpster's biggest concern is being labeled a basic bitch, roastie probably doesn't belong here. sorry to burst your bubble, chaim
>>
>>24560847
Anon was obviously being hyperbolic, but nobody with self respect wants to be a basic bitch.
>>
>back in spring
>"warm" day, girls stay breaking out slutty clothes
>one wearing heels
>tries to walk on cobblestone
>wobbles
>I literally laugh out loud

Slutium is a highly reactive element that wants your attention only when you aren't giving it and is nigh-impervious to low temperatures.
>>
>>24560847

You make no sense anon.

>Wanting to be normal

Fuck off normie!!

>Not wanting to be normal

Fuck off normie!!
>>
>>24560902
is this really too much for you to grasp? if your actual biggest fear is being viewed as a basic bitch - this implies you have peers - this implies you're a normie - this implies she's a useless, roastie cumdumpster, and it implies she needs to get the fuck out

unfortunately for you, based on your reply and your inability to analyze an incredibly easy situation, it appears that you're a beta orbiter and you should probably get the fuck out, too, faggot
>>
>>24560902
What do they have in common?
>want
>normal
Normalcy isn't a on/off switch or a spectrum where you have to be going one direction or the other. Also want is a very normie thing.
>>
>>24560923

>Somehow being a roastie and a beta orbiter at the same time

Lol why would I ever orbit anyone.

>if your actual biggest fear is being viewed as a basic bitch - this implies you have peers - this implies you're a normie

Peers? You mean people outside? Sorry beta boy, but mommy and daddy don't let me leech off them like you. Like most adults I'm forced to go outside occasionally as to not be homeless and starve.
>>
>>24560934

>Wanting anything is normie

Wow anon you deserve the hell that is your life.
>>
>>24560986
so you are the roastie? glad we cleared that up, because i highly doubt anyone could orbit this big of a cumrag
>>
>Why do women wear the thinnest, worst quality clothing all the time

We should all learn to cook, clean, care for the young and sick, learn to use drugs without abusing them, respect animals, and MAKE OUR OWN FUCKING CLOTHES

Stop buying this Asian crap
>>
>>24561004

>Implying guys don't orbit me just because I exist

You underestimate how pathetic people are.
>>
Because they're dumb whores

99% of questions about women can be answered accurately with this.
>>
File: 1441715367152.png (386 KB, 1889x622) Image search: [Google]
1441715367152.png
386 KB, 1889x622
>>24557628
>>You should only have to layer at sub-zero temps
people should do as I say, I am from tumblr
>>
>>24557628

>wanting women to dress like men

Fag
>>
>>24560454
I always wear basic bitch clothing because most of them are comfy as hell. Bite me.
>>
>>24561574

*bites*

>Implying I'm not comfy as hell while looking /fa/

You probably wear pajama pants outside. Ew.
>>
>>24561647
>pajama pants outside
Never heard of this trend. Still on plain tee and leggings tbqh
>>
they only compulsively complain about how cold it is to excuse their supposed erect nipples. women have a huge fear of men seeing their nipples erect. they say it even when it's barely cold at all just in case they are hard. sexually repressed vessels everyone last one of them.
>>
>>24561658

Not so much a trend, but just general trailer trash laziness.
>>
>>24561574
In my opinion the most comfortable outfit ever is a light dress and stockings, it's always my choice for long flights. I'll never understand why people think jeans and leggings are more comfortable than having minimal restriction in your leg and stomach area.
>>
>>24561791
>stockings
With garters?

>light dress
>pick something up
>accidently lift up dress in process
>breeze blows by
>have to hold dress down
Nah
>>
>>24561822
No, just normal stockings as in opaque pantyhose. That's only for short dresses on windy days, most of the time it's not a problem. And it's a small price to pay to not wear anything too tight, I have so little range of movement in jeans.
>>
>>24561822

Worth it for the breeze imo, but it also depends on your confidence. In my experience the women who don't wear dresses/skirts are self conscious about their legs or their body in general. Of course it would be more comfy to wear jeans to those individuals.

Btw, nothing beats throwing on a dress quickly and not having to think about matching a top and bottom.
>>
>>24557560
>Girls tells me her hands are cold
>Demands I hold onto them to warm them up
She might have got me if I hadn't known she was in a relationship she had no intention of leaving and was just trying to persuade me to orbit her

Never trust women. Never ever. If men treat women as sex objects, then women treat men as emotional tampons.

Reeeee, Reeeee, Rooooo and the like.
>>
>>24561903

>If men treat women as sex objects, then women treat men as emotional tampons.

As a femanon.. this isn't too far fetched. However, personally I would never ask a guy to hold my hand if I was in a committed relationship.
>>
File: 1447803641444.jpg (155 KB, 874x960) Image search: [Google]
1447803641444.jpg
155 KB, 874x960
>nuh-nut all womyns

But yeah I can't defend this it's pretty retarded and probably done exclusively for attention.

I have a big roasty, toasty trench and I can't imagine going out into cold weather without it for the sole reason of having people examine me.
>>
>>24561938

>Roasty, toasty trench

ay lmao
>>
>>24557754
Keep up the good work. The world needs your kindness.
>>
>>24557560
>15 degrees out
>bitches running around with scarves that cover half their faces and huge winter coats
Fucking hell
>>
>>24562005

I do this but mostly because I don't want people to see me.
It's a safety blanket thing.
>>
>>24562005
*Celsius
>>
>>24561934
It's not too far fetched because it's an exageration of the truth. Just like men can admire women sexually without wanting to fuck them, women can invest emotionally in men without wanting to date them.

Doesn't stop it from being as annoying as fuck, though.
>>
>>24562015
Was gonna say...
>>
>>24562041

Shit..

desu I've done this to a few guys knowing I would never want to date them. Is that cruel? I just have such shitty self esteem.. it's too tempting to not accept the affection of a man. I hate myself for craving it. I hate that it makes me feel like I have such worth.

Sorry I guess :/
>>
>>24562092
The weird thing is, guys get off on it too. There's a reason you have an endless number of betas willing to listen to girls tell them mundane shizz -- the dream itself is intoxicating.

It's like masturbation, though, in that it doesn't solve shit and just helps waste your time. You should be confiding this stuff in your boyfriend; they should be confided in by someone who wants to be with them.

It's not really cruel so much as it's thoughtless and an inhibitor to eudamonia.
>>
>>24557628
Cuz it's cute, nigga
>>
File: 1426307725292.gif (940 KB, 280x205) Image search: [Google]
1426307725292.gif
940 KB, 280x205
>>24557560
W o m a n l o g i c is mortal foe of common sense and decency.
>>
>>24557560
>fashuun is their passion
>they still dress like shit in cheap clothes and go after "trends"

srsly how do women manage to spend so much on shitty clothes from H&M etc
>>
>>24557754
It's really sad how people with good intentions like you are going to get shit on in the world.
>>
>>24560647
holy shit the narcissism
go back to /cgl/
>>
Don't be silly anon.
We all know they dress for comfort :^)
>>
>>24561903
>If men treat women as sex objects, then women treat men as emotional tampons.
You're on the ball for that one.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.