[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduating med student >get into conversation with some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1446022386072.jpg (39 KB, 426x463) Image search: [Google]
1446022386072.jpg
39 KB, 426x463
>graduating med student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>tells me "electrical engineering"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantIy lose respect for him

I assume there's a few engineering students on here, so l'm actualIy curious. Do you guys actually think your degree is difficult or are you at the stage where you realise anyone could do it?
>>
>>24557452
Us medstudents huh? XD
>>
could you fuck off already?
>>
>>24557512
>>24557495
Whoa, assmad engies on the loose! Shouldn't you be working on your little circuit? Wouldn't want your boss to get mad at you, again!
>>
>>24557452
>implying engineering isn't more difficult than med
>>
>mfw people post the same copy paste shit over and over again
>mfw this is life, even though it doesn't feel like it
>mfw I have no face
>>
engineer here
mit biomaterials

kill me
>>
>he only has one degree
>it's med

oh my fucking god.

why do math retards so proud of this bullshit
>>
>paying jews for knowledge you could get for free

lmao
>>
>>24557452
don't call us ComEng. studs if you get your shit broken or when you need some software
>>
>>24557863
I know that feel. But normies want corporate jobs.
>>
File: 1438424211932.jpg (18 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1438424211932.jpg
18 KB, 358x310
>undergraduate pre-med students thinking they have it rough
>>
second year at a us medical school.

everyone hates medical students and I dont blame them.

i want to die.
>>
Engineering is hard for me, but I'm dumb. I notice lots of people hardly studying with just as good or better marks than me.
>>
>>24557863
>he thinks people go to uni for knowledge
Its all about that piece of paper at the end
>>
>dropped out of high school
>went to community college
>transferred to uni for business
>didn't even do that well, b average
>now i tell turkish people why their business is shit and how to properly run it and i make fucking bank

lol at STEM meme fags. they destroy their entire youth studying and then they work a job with shit hours and often the pay isn't even worth it. Every person i know who works in medicine is a miserable fuck who chain smokes and stress eats.
>>
>>24557452
I don't show up to any of my classes and then cram the night before the tests, pull a C average. 2.6 GPA. I have a friend that goes to every class and studies weeks in advance and stresses out over everything and he pulls the same test scores and has the same GPA. It depends on the person.
>>
>>24557452
>>24557495
>>24557581
>>24557512
ITT doctors and engineers who need to insult each other because they're wage keks and jealous of NEETs.
>>
You all should be more worried about the crippling depression you'll face once you graduate and realize you can't find a job. All those years wasted... Better order that helium tank before they all sell out!

N
T

L
I
F
>>
holy fuck this thread has been up so many times all I can think of when I see Mel is this shitty pasta
>>
>>24559619
Isn't the bot supposed to stop this shit? Like, did the bot take a jack off break and never stop?
>>
>>24557452
I like how this copypasta shows up every few weeks
It's funny to think someone thought this was nice enough to save somewhere
>>
>>24559271
Nope, it's about the knowledge
>>
Pretty sure this is all made up, doubt you're even a med student and just trying to be "le epic troll :)"

But if you're serious, my doctor that has been in the profession for over 30 years was talking to me about my classes and in his own words even said "anyone can become a doctor, it just takes determination and motivation to study and learn, not everyone can become an engineer, it requires a more mechanical aptitude and you to have a more logical and creative mindset to understand and overcome problems and equations".

Obviously being a doctor isn't easy but I'd rather take the word of an actual fucking doctor instead of some faggot on 4chan. Why be such an obnoxious cunt and just agree that both professions take a considerable amount of intellect?

I will always take his word on it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.