[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here never actually had romantic feelings towards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (101 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
file.png
101 KB, 500x421
Has anyone here never actually had romantic feelings towards a girl?

I'm solely attracted to women but I've never met someone that I liked beyond just physical appearance.

I can't relate to any of the oneitis posts at all.

Anyone like this? I feel like an outcast even on /r9k/
>>
File: 7665567.gif (652 KB, 344x144) Image search: [Google]
7665567.gif
652 KB, 344x144
>>24556996
What a pleasant surprised. Not only are they still around, they've become confident enough to speak again.

What a rare sight to see, an avoidant romantic in the fucking flesh right on the second page...
>>
>>24557053
I have no idea what any of that means but I assume you're making fun of me
>>
>>24556996

Same here desu

I thought i was in love but I don't even think about them after I fap
>>
>>24557080
It seems that way but I assure you, you're in just as mistaken as you are good company.
You're like a man out of time. Looking for a slice of ham after being awakened after a two century sleep to find you're in a vegetarian society.

You'll not find many like you here, not these days. It's been such a long time.
>>
>i'm solely attracted to women but I've never met someone that I liked beyond just physical appearance.

Most of the oneitis posts are people who just wanna fuck these girls but pretend they have deeper feelings that that towards them. You're not alone
>>
>>24557135
Yeah I know a lot of them are lust as opposed to love, but even that I've never felt. There's never been this one girl that's I feel is subjectively more attractive to me personally and that I want to fuck more than other attractive girls.
>>
Iktf. I've had delusions of romance when I was a kid.
But I've never really treated women as equals
>>
>>24557134
>You'll not find many like you here, not these days. It's been such a long time.
Awesome, even more alone than usual
>>
>>24556996
Not alone m8. I always think that I'm in love with a girl until we actually have sex, then I realize that I just really wanted to have sex with her. I mean, I do still feel affection for them, but that feeling of "This is it. This is the one. I want to spend my life with this woman." goes away.
>>
>>24557258
That's basically nothing like what I'm experiencing.
>>
I know that feel mate. It feels pretty weird never having fallen in love with a woman - something almost every other guy on the planet has done. Never fallen in love with a guy either, despite being bi.
>>
>>24557271
On, I thought you were talking about feeling what you thought was a romantic feeling, then realizing that it wasn't. My mistake.
>>
File: love.jpg (120 KB, 1519x322) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
120 KB, 1519x322
>>24556996
I didnt for 24 years then I got a taste of it from a femanon on here. Completely crushed me. I can't stop thinking about her
>>
That's me.

I've never really had a crush on anyone, I dated a few people when I was a teenager but it was more just going through the motions, I never felt the way I should about them. I used to wonder if that was how people felt anyway, like, if love and liking someone was just like having a friend you were attracted to for everyone.

And now I'm not sure if I'm aromantic or like, self conscious. Or maybe even if I've over thought it all so much that it's just lost meaning and sense for me.
>>
>>24556996
It's probably for the best OP. It may seem as if you're missing out, but you're lucky. Those good feelings of love pale in comparison to the soul-crushing feelings of heartbreak that will inevitably happen multiple times in your life.
>>
>>24557652
I feel like I'm missing out. Love is the center of life for the vast majority of our species.

I on the other hand have absolutely nothing
>>
File: file.png (147 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
file.png
147 KB, 500x333
Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me, too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you

Now, I don't claim to be an A student
But I'm trying to be
For maybe by being an A student, baby
I can win your love for me

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you

La ta ta ta ta ta ta (History)
Hmm-mm-mm (Biology)
La ta ta ta ta ta ta (Science book)
Hmm-mm-mm (French I took)

Yeah, but I do know that I love you
>>
File: D755_3_082_0004.jpg (10 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
D755_3_082_0004.jpg
10 KB, 480x270
>>24557715
That's because the feeling of love is the greatest emotion we can experience. However, it is fleeting for all but a small portion of people. For every one couple whose love endures, there are fifty whose love does not. Even in couples who stay together for life most admit to falling out of love with their significant other. You are then left with a feeling of emptiness now that you know what that feeling is like, and you will never have it again. It is a drug like any other. The first hit of heroine is a religious experience yet subsequent hits will not even come close. That's if you're one of the luckier ones that stays with a now unloving, yet faithful spouse. Far more likely is you would end up as one whose love ends dramatically, the worst of which is being cheated on. If you truly love the girl and she cheats on you, you'll be irreversibly damaged. Not only will your love life be damaged forever,but every other facet of your life will be fucked as well. You'll wonder why you continue to get up every day. Wonder what is keeping you from offing yourself, most likely you just feel that you owe it to those who care about you to keep living. You'll look at the woman beside you and lament the fact that she is not the one that breathed life into your soul and subsequently wrenched it apart. You'll then hate yourself for wanting this wonderful, beautiful girl beside you to be someone else. Hate yourself from knowing that you'll never be able to give her the love that she deserves, and the love that she gives you. You'll want to damn yourself to eternal torment for knowing deep inside that you'll eventually be the one to make her feel how you're feeling now. It is truly hell on earth.

I don't recommend it.
>>
>>24557135
I don't post much in the oneitis threads so I can't really speak for them. But I know the oneitis I had in high school I rarely thought of sexually, most of the time I fantasized about confessing to her and her falling in love with me and us becoming a couple ect. I remember on nights when I was going to sleep I would always think about cuddling with her and falling asleep with her. Thankfully I grew out of it though, I haven't had a another oneitis since then.
>>
>>24558004
>You'll wonder why you continue to get up every day. Wonder what is keeping you from offing yourself, most likely you just feel that you owe it to those who care about you to keep living
That's already me. Welp, I already don't feel anything anymore. Maybe I'll just end it
>>
>>24558190
I'll tell you the same thing I tell myself every time I have the barrel in my mouth (I even have it written on a post it note kek): Someone somewhere cares about you, rather you believe it or not, and your death will devastate them. Don't die for yourself, live for them.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.